Petition to Remaster STFD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Remaster STFD!

Short 'n simple ... This is my petition to remaster the classic game, Stay Tuned for Danger. Agree? Please sign! (:

Our Signers ... 24!
    luv2micky
    GoNancyDrew
    Sid
    St. Susan
    Philip (Krolmeister)
    catlover1283
    E*Swann
    imystery
    bookwork222
    mysterielover13
    dellkitty
    SteelMagnolias
    Chris
    Needer Moo
    Shadow21
    Shadow
    Izzy
    lulumckenzie
    walterbaby4
    DetectiveBirdy
    Rachel
    Rachel
    heberchic10
    Katrina
    Last edited by anirtak59; March 24, 2012, 05:23 AM.
    ..............,·¨¯¨*·.¸
    ...................`·-·*....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·,
    ....................¸·´.......*·-·´
    Tomb of the Lost Queen

I don't think they are going to remaster STFD. Either I read it wrong the first time or it's just my mind. But if it happens to be remastered, I will sign up. I have never played it so this should be cool.
    ¸.-»_ ¸.-••-.¸ _________________________
    ¸.-~-.¸ `·•-•·´ ¸.-×_ ) _____________________________
    (_ ˟·-·' ¸.-~-.¸ `·•-•·´_ ˟·.,_ ,.-~-.¸.-~-., _,.·˟ ______________
    COMe wiTH Me aND You'LL Be, iN A woRLD OF _
    ♥__«--•·´___PuRe iMaGiNaTioN__×·-.¸______
    ______ WHaT we'LL see wiLL DeFY exPLaNaTioN

_____( _ «-.¸_`·•-•·´_ ¸.-~-.¸ ___(¯`·•-•·´ ¸.-··-.¸
    ______ `·•-•·´___o--•·´ ¸.--··' ¸.-··-.¸`˟·•--•·´_¸.* _)
    _________________'·•-•·´ «--•·'______'·--·´

©Roxas + Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

I personally don't like remastered games. I feel rather vehemently about the subject; I actually loathe remastered games. SCK for example. Bleh, I liked the original better. But anyway, I'm not posting on this thread to disagree with you; you can actually sign me up. I've just yet to get to my point! I don't like games remastered when the original is still around. So, when SCK was still around and HeR announced SCK2 I was not a happy camper. But now that STFD is gone, and it's so vital to the series, I want it back. And if the only way HeR will ever bring it back is remastering it, I want it remastered! The only reason I was against the remastering of it at first is that, the last time they remastered, they changed an ending, and, well, I was rather pleased with STFD's original ending! Then again, as I said, as long as we have STFD back I will be happy. It's vital to the series, especially for the newcomers who want to play the games in order. And especially because STFD comes back-ish in the series, if you will. Well, I'm sorry for blabbering. My point and case is: I don't like HeR discontinuing games-and STFD better be the last one they discontinue- and I'm not a big fan of remastering either, but I want STFD back in any shape or form, and if remastering is the only way, HeR, do remaster! And I understand the remastering of SCK was a one time thing, and that they don't plan on remastering ever again, but I love STFD and really wish it was around for everyone to be able to play! It was one of the best Nancy Drew games, and for it to be gone *sniffle* it just *sniffle* makes me want to cry! Soooo sign me up please.

all my love,
      rachel &
      ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
      ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
      ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
      .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
      (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
      really miss you all!
      -rachel <3

Comment

Oh definitely sign me up! I just hope "remaster" is more of redoing the graphics and not remaking the game like SCK2....

-Rachel
        Send Nancy To Colonial Williamsburg

Comment

Originally posted by Togo820 View Post
          I just hope "remaster" is more of redoing the graphics and not remaking the game like SCK2....
          I feel the same way. I'd like to see the graphics remastered and operating system compatability updated (or whatever you have to do to make it run on newer computers....), but I'd hate to see the game/story changed. It's like making a movie based on a fantastic book and changing everything...

Anyway,

I'll sign for that
          .….…,¤´¨¯¨`׸
          …..…`·-*…….)
          …..……….¸×´
          D...e.t.e.c.t.i.v.e.B...i.r.d.y.
          ..…..(………….¸«´¨¯¨`¤¸
          ..……`¤.,¸_¸,.×´.,ר¯¨*)
          ..….....…..©lamb.`¤.,_,.×´

Comment

Originally posted by GetAClueGirlz View Post
            I personally don't like remastered games. I feel rather vehemently about the subject; I actually loathe remastered games. SCK for example. Bleh, I liked the original better. But anyway, I'm not posting on this thread to disagree with you; you can actually sign me up. I've just yet to get to my point! I don't like games remastered when the original is still around. So, when SCK was still around and HeR announced SCK2 I was not a happy camper. But now that STFD is gone, and it's so vital to the series, I want it back. And if the only way HeR will ever bring it back is remastering it, I want it remastered! The only reason I was against the remastering of it at first is that, the last time they remastered, they changed an ending, and, well, I was rather pleased with STFD's original ending! Then again, as I said, as long as we have STFD back I will be happy. It's vital to the series, especially for the newcomers who want to play the games in order. And especially because STFD comes back-ish in the series, if you will. Well, I'm sorry for blabbering. My point and case is: I don't like HeR discontinuing games-and STFD better be the last one they discontinue- and I'm not a big fan of remastering either, but I want STFD back in any shape or form, and if remastering is the only way, HeR, do remaster! And I understand the remastering of SCK was a one time thing, and that they don't plan on remastering ever again, but I love STFD and really wish it was around for everyone to be able to play! It was one of the best Nancy Drew games, and for it to be gone *sniffle* it just *sniffle* makes me want to cry! Soooo sign me up please.

all my love,
            rachel &
            My feelings exactly! Thank you so very much for signing - and that goes for everyone else, as well!
            ..............,·¨¯¨*·.¸
            Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

You can sign me up too! I would love to see better graphics from STFD! And a different ending I think would be cool, just for a different version!
              walterbaby4
              .....··....¸*¨¯¨*¸
              .¸*¨¯¨*¸....*-*....)}
              {(....*-*.)`.,¸_¸,.´
              .`.,¸_¸,.´.....··

Comment

Originally posted by walterbaby4 View Post
                You can sign me up too! I would love to see better graphics from STFD! And a different ending I think would be cool, just for a different version!
                I agree sign me up! I want a STFD2!!!
                imgination...
                ...............is what they call.it when your
                ..train of thought...........................
                has no tracks.
                .·*`¯`*x.¸¸.·`¯`x.¸¸.·-» «-·.¸¸.x`¯`·.¸¸.x*`¯`*·.
                ©SL + LH

Check out my CAR AE -- Down in the Workshop
                Also check out my petition involving makeup. A girl's best friend :)

Unofficial List of Sound Effects by It's locked.
                Who's That (game)

Comment

Sign me up! I love that game and would be soooo much better with remastered graphics!!
                  -Izzy
                  You speak to me
                  ......................and in your words
                  I hear a
                  ................melody¯

Feel like reading?
                  trn, ml 1, ml 2

Comment

Thank you to all!
                    ..............,·¨¯¨*·.¸
                    Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Sign me up :)

Shadow

Comment

Please sign me up, I played STFD, but a remastered edition would be keen!

Comment

Thank you!
                          ..............,·¨¯¨*·.¸
                          Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

I'll sign!

I wish they'd just bring the original back but compatible with Windows7, but I'm for remastering it too. They MUST bring it back!
                            Check out my petition to make a ND game out of mystery book #23 Mystery of the Tolling Bell! Clicky on the smiley!
                            Check out my new game: The least attractive men elimination game! Click on the smiley
                            Team Wembley! Cause what's better than innocent green fraggles?
                            Batman and Robin Batman! dodododododododododo Batman!
                            Star Wars "May the force be with you..."
                            The Chronicles of Narnia "When Aslan shakes his mane..."
                            Nancy Drew

Come visit my signature shop! You might find something you like! Allie's Signature Shop
                            Hey y'all!

Comment

STFD is a needed game for sure.
                              Sign me up too please!

-HardyDrew1 (Chris)
                              Open up your Eyes and See these Warning Signs...

Comment

Working...
                              X