First meeting Ned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First meeting Ned...

I was playing ASH and I had a sudden idea-I was thinking if HER did a game like CLO again, only this time, it was where Nancy met Ned for the first time (which, if I remember right, was book 7 in the series). Who agrees? Disagrees? Anyone?
    Remember the old days when we could post our incredibly long signatures about all the ND games we beat?
    Those were the days.

On the other hand, DANCING BANANAS!

Sweet!

That would be sweet! Ned and Nancy are so cute. I think it would add more to the game since you saw in The Captive Curse how Ned misses nancy. it would be nice for HER added to their GREAT relationship.
    Your signature has been removed because it is excessively long. Do be sure your signatures follow the guidelines of the Signature Ruler. Thank you.

Comment

I'd love it!

YES YES YES!!! A thousand times yes! It was in book #7 - the Clue in the Diary. And you're right - it would have to be like CLK in the sense that it took place when the book was made - in the 30s. And I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

I must say though that Ned would have to be the way he's described in the book. If it isn't like that, there's no point in making the game. Anyways, it would be so awesome!!!
      Mysteries I've Solved:

SCKSTFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNDANCREICEVENHAURANWACTOT
      SAWCAPASHTMBDEDSPYMEDLIE

Comment

"Oooooh, yeah!" (said in the Nancy voice as she solves the caddy puzzle in DDI)

This is a pivotal moment in ND history. It's Nancy and Neddy!

The world is divided into two nations:
        those with teddy bears, those without.
        Each thinks the other is odd.
        Jenny De Vries.

(so... umm... how do we feel about ND and Mr. Woogle Wogle?)

Comment

Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!

It would also really help develop Ned's character. Up till now, he's been Nancy's loyal boyfriend, always ready to help her. Which is great, but I would really like to see that Ned is capable of acting like a normal person. You know what I mean?

And as I recall, Nancy thought he was a car thief when she first met him. That would make a pretty funny twist in the game. Imagine, Nedstopher as a suspect.

And he would be a total stranger to her, and her to him. And throughout the game, they gradually get closer and closer, until at the end, Ned invites Nancy out on their first date to celebrate, or something like that.

This is a really good idea. D' you think this is going to be a petition? If it is, sign me up.

Philip
          There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

*ba dum da tsh*

Comment

Originally posted by Krolmeister
            And as I recall, Nancy thought he was a car thief when she first met him.
            I didn't know that...

Sign me up though! Great idea!

-Rachel
            Send Nancy To Colonial Williamsburg

Comment

Originally posted by Togo820 View Post
              I didn't know that...

Sign me up though! Great idea!

-Rachel
              It's been a really long time since I read that book, but I think what happened was, Nancy was on a case, and had parked right next to a building. Bad Guy sets the building on fire, and Ned, seeing that the car is about to catch on fire, and seeing the keys in the ignition, gets in Nancy's car, starts it, and drives it to safety.

However, Nancy remembers about her car, and runs back just in the nick of time to see a strange man hop in her car, start it, and drive off at tearing speed. Naturally, she is a little upset.

And, of course, she jumps to conclusions, and determines that Ned is a bad guy.

Of course, Ned, explaines that he did it so that the car wouldn't catch on fire, but Nancy is viewing him through dark colored glasses, and doesn't believe him.

It's been a while since I read that book, so I don't remember all that much, but it was a fun book. :p :D
              Last edited by Krolmeister; December 12, 2011, 08:10 PM.
              There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

*ba dum da tsh*

Comment

Great idea! I must read that book again now. ;)

Sign me up too please! :)
                -HardyDrew1
                Open up your Eyes and See these Warning Signs...

Comment

Yes, it's brilliant, is it not?!?! We should petition! Petition I say! Where do we sign?! Where????
                  Remember the old days when we could post our incredibly long signatures about all the ND games we beat?
                  Those were the days.

On the other hand, DANCING BANANAS!

Comment

love it! sign me up!
                    .....................................·´¨¯¨`·¸
                    ..............·´¨¯¨`·¸...........'·-·*.....).......·´¨¯¨`·.
                    .........¸·´.....*·-·´...................¸·´¨¯)....`·-·*...).·´¨¯¨`·.
                    ¸·´¨¯¨`·¸Nothing is impossible with God.....¸·´.......*·-·´
                    `·-·*......`· . , ¸ ¸ , . ·`´·. , ¸ ¸ , .·´Luke 1:37
                    ...................`·¸
                    ........................*·-·'©ao
                    ...................My Signature Shop:

Comment

I loved that book and it would be an opportunity to do a kind of flashback game which is something HER has never done.

You know it could start with Nancy and Ned just kind of hanging out on the couch or having a picnick like maybe for their anniversary and they get nostalgic about how they met. Then you're taken back in this flashback and to the mystery.
                      ╔══╗
                      ╚╗╔╝
                      ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
                      ╚══`.¸.Nancy Drew

Comment

Briliant idea! Wow! Ill sign. This is the most awesome HeR idea I have heard in a long time!
                        Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

I'm a little confused on what I'm signing for... can someone plz explain? Lol i don't wanna sound stupid
                          ؟ + + 607=

MysteryGirl607

Twin Mystery Solvers 4 Life.....

What Happens When the Person You Trust the Most Turns Their Back on You?
                          Find Out In: (¯`·.كεyσηd ωσяds.·´¯) {нau aε}

Is Everything Always As It Seems?
                          Find Out In: ×. , ¸ ¸ ,¤ r ℓove×. , ¸ ¸ ,¤ {saω aε}

Reps Appreciated!

Comment

I'm not really one for romance in the Nancy Drew games, but if it had a really good mystery to meeting him, then it'd be a differnet take at a game.
                            ......,+´¨¯¨`׸+´¨¯¨`׸
                            ......`·-·*......`·¸...*·-·´
                            .....ıτ ıs our cнoıcεs τнατ
                            ............ωнατ ωε τruℓy αrε,
                            ....fαr morε τнαn our αℓıτıεs.
                            ..........................`·¸................+´¯)
                            .............................`×.,¸¸_¸,.×´....·´
                            ..............................................'·-·»
                            αℓbus dumbεdo

Comment

I will sign!
                              are you calling us

FRUIT?

Comment

Working...
                              X