Queen Mary Mystery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Mary Mystery!

So, you guys, the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA is alleged to be one of the most haunted places in the USA. I think this would be a great setting for a 1930's themed mystery (aside from CLK which was in the 1930's). Anyway, I was thinking the mystery could involve "ghost encounters", a few missing items from locked hotel rooms, and possibly a missing person. What do ya think?
    My Petitions
    Click them, please!:
    Nancy and the Scottish Play
    Nancy Drew @ Comic-Con!!!
    Nancy on the Queen Mary!!!

You know you play too much Nancy Drew when you call your boyfriend and tell him you "could use a hint."
    <3-Amandy Shrew

"-Everything we're about to do is exciting! I'm -----EXCIT---ED!!!"
    F--EF-ERI P---EIX-ES!!! Witc)( of Life 38D

1 Peter 3:3-4

I'll agree with this. It sounds like an interesting game. I personally have been to the Queen Mary so I think there could be an interesting twist to it. Good idea
    .•*´¯`*•.
    `._¸.•…)¸.-••-.¸
    ……¸.•´……¸.•
    …..( AMERICAN PHARAOH
    ……`*•-.¸
    …………`•¸2015 Triple Crown Winner
    .•*´¯`*•¸…..)The 37 year drought has ended. A legend is born.
    (…`•-•´…¸.•
    `•-.¸_¸.-•´

Comment

Queen Mary Mystery!

Hello,

I would love to have a mystery with Nancy on the Queen Mary! I was hoping that Her Interactive would think about having future mysteries take place on a boat or a airplane! I like your thoughts for a mystery based around the Queen Mary...thank you for posting!
      ~St. Susan
      “If we find ourselves with a desire____.
      that nothing in this world can satisfy,

the most probable explanation is that
      we were made for another world.”
      __________________~ C.S. Lewis

Images are not allowed on the boards. "He reveals mysteries from the darkness And brings the deep darkness into light."- Job 12:22Images are not allowed on the boards.

Comment

I agree! The Queen Mary is one of those unsolved mysteries I really enjoy. No one knows what happened to the crew, so it would be interesting to see what theory Her Interactive might put in the story.
        "All good things come to those who wait". - Violet Fane

Comment

This sounds a lot like the idea behind Ship of Shadows--and since it seems that we won't get that game, I'm all for this one.
          COMING SOON!
          River of DeceitUnder the Alaskan Sun
          The Whispering Statue

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Comment

Working...
          X