Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign me up, for sure! (:

Comment

I definitely agree. Please do sign me up!!! :-)
      Keep your head held high, princess
      Your tiara is falling

Comment

ill sign!

¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸
        ((
        *•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.
        .•*.....*•.¸_¸))
        *•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.
        ّ*¨¯¨*•. ...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.

؛• ¸_¸.•؛

Comment

Put me on the list!

Comment

I agree, hands down! Sign me up!!
            That's pretty philosophical
            for a guy
            Wearing boots
            Nancy Drew, GTH
            Please check out my latest game review! <Not for the Light-Hearted: a GTH Review>

Comment

put me down
              I Solved all the games but 1!

Comment

Sign me up! I feel this goes hand in hand with the teeny tiny environments of the past few games. It's frustrating.
                It's never too late to be who you might have been...[ George Eliot ]

reviews:TMBxASHxCAPxSAWxRANxHAUxVEN

Comment

I agree. Sign me up!

Comment

I agree with this! Sign me up!
                    When you have eliminated the impossible
                    - ʘ - whatever remains,
                    however improbable
                    must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

Comment

Yes, I totally agree. When I was younger, I was glued to my seat checking out everything weather it was necessary for the game or not.
                      Please sign me up!
                      -NancyDrewArtist
                      ..........,=>,
                      *>_.....*...))....
                      ......*>=<*"........
                      ......,-^"...._,,_........
                      .....((......,".....*,
                      ......."<="..... ... :

Comment

Sign me!
                        I know what Secrets Can Kill. I did Stay Tuned For Danger.
                        I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion. I found the Treasure in the Royal Tower.
                        I watched the Final Scene. I learned the Secret of the Scarlet Hand.
                        I met the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. I rode the Haunted Carousel.
                        I faced the Danger on Deception Island. I discovered the Secret of Shadow Ranch.
                        I was aboard the Last Train to Bluemoon Canyon. I survived the Danger by Design.
                        I captured the Creature of Kapu Cave. I tracked the White Wolf of Icicle Creek.
                        I dug up the Legend of the Crystal Skull. I unmasked the Phantom of Venice.
                        I experienced the Haunting of Castle Malloy. I paid the Ransom of the Seven Ships.
                        I heeded the Warnings at Waverly Academy. I followed the Trail of the Twister.
                        I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge. I was released from the Captive Curse.
                        I relied on the Alibi in Ashes. I was in the Tomb of the Lost Queen.
                        I stopped the Deadly Device. I vanquished the Ghost of Thornton Hall.
                        I heard the Silent Spy. I retrieved the Shattered Medallion.
                        I entered the Labyrinth of Lies. I sailed the Sea of Darkness.

Comment

Yes!!!! In both GTH and SPY, from the screenshots, it appeared we could investigate a ton, but there was hardly anything! I miss the pieces of paper in a briefcase, or the travel guides in a display (although there were a couple of those in SPY, come to think of it...), and offices to snoop through!
                          To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                          Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I agree with you, Please sign me up!
                            Hello Dead End,
                            My name is Nancy Drew
                            .........…..(………….¸«´¨¯¨`+¸
                            ….........…`+.,¸_¸,.×´.,ר¯¨*)
                            ……….....................
                            `+.,_,.×´

Click here for my petition to have Togo in a game
                            http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1300426

Comment

I definitely agree! Please sign me up.

Comment

Sign me up, please
                                "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
                                (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
                                Hello Sweetie.
                                The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
                                River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

Working...
                                X