Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition against the trophies staying

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Petition against the trophies staying

    I don't know about you, but I find it very annoying that in GTH and SPY, once you got an award, it stayed lit up. I have no problem with it flashing you a notification, but I'd like that every time I replay, you know? Especially SPY, since there were extra outtakes if you get all the awards in one game, which is hard to know if you've accomplished and you can't even see which you missed like in the old games. I like seeing which awards I got specifically this game, not what I've gotten over time. It's far more fun and satisfying that way. Please sign if you agree!

    Signers:
    1. Ndfan1234
    2. Krolmeister
    3. highondrew
    4. sassyvicki1231
    5. Reina
    6. snowwolf
    7. disneygirl12
    8. Lone White Wolf
    9. thenancydrewfan
    ...
    Last edited by Ndfan1234; November 30, 2013, 04:29 PM.
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

    My threads:

    R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

  • #2
    I find it a lot more satisfying to get all my awards in one fell swoop also. Sign me up, please.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    *ba dum da tsh*

    Comment


    • #3
      Seriously. It's a neat idea, but it kinda ruins it:/ I'll sign!
      ¸+*¨¯¨*×, AND GOODNESS KNOWS;
      '•-•*.......))..........the wicked's lives are lonely..
      .........¸×´....,×*¨¯¯¨*+,.....Goodness knows;
      ....,+´....,+´..............))............the wicked die alone.
      ..((_¸.×´................,×´.....,×*¨¯¨*+,..Nothing grows for the wicked;
      ........................((__¸,.+´........*•-•'......... they reap only what they sow..

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, I totally agree! Sign me up please!
        ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
        ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
        ....................And Older still Today...

        I Miss Andrea.
        .I Miss Hershel.
        ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
        ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
        ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

        Comment


        • #5
          Please sign my up. Since GTH, I've wanted the games to track the awards separately for each new game you start. I know we can delete saved games, but with second chances & everything it can be a big pain, esp since the games seem to create new saved game files for second chances every time you reach a point in the game where a second chance may be needed. Please, HER, give us back separate award tallies for each new game started.
          "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
          (Doctor Who)

          "The very first words in recorded history:
          Hello Sweetie.
          The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
          River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

          (Doctor Who)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ndfan1234 View Post
            I don't know about you, but I find it very annoying that in GTH and SPY, once you got an award, it stayed lit up. I have no problem with it flashing you a notification, but I'd like that every time I replay, you know? Especially SPY, since there were extra outtakes if you get all the awards in one game, which is hard to know if you've accomplished and you can't even see which you missed like in the old games. I like seeing which awards I got specifically this game, not what I've gotten over time. It's far more fun and satisfying that way. Please sign if you agree!

            Signers:
            1. Ndfan1234
            2. Krolmeister
            3. highondrew
            4. sassyvicki1231
            5.
            ...
            I agree, sign snowwolf up. I actually, asked about this to the technical supports to see if there was a way I could delete so I could start anew for each game. There is a way but, it required going through a lot of going back into the files and deleting something or other. I don't know that much about the files and the files for ND games, but if you could ask on the tech. support, they will tell you, ot you could find my thread. I think it is under "Awards" or something like that. It's been a while.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by snowwolf View Post
              I agree, sign snowwolf up. I actually, asked about this to the technical supports to see if there was a way I could delete so I could start anew for each game. There is a way but, it required going through a lot of going back into the files and deleting something or other. I don't know that much about the files and the files for ND games, but if you could ask on the tech. support, they will tell you, ot you could find my thread. I think it is under "Awards" or something like that. It's been a while.
              Hmm, I'd like to know if it's something I can do... where was this thread located?
              To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

              My threads:

              R4JC!!
              Olivia Trey Penelope

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ndfan1234 View Post
                Hmm, I'd like to know if it's something I can do... where was this thread located?
                For all of you who would like to check it out, I found where you questions might be answered.

                It's under my threads that "snowwolf" started. The thread is in the Technical Support forum, under the name, "Questions On Clearing Awards". I very sorry, that I don't know how to put the link up to get you there. Not that good of a computer person. It shouldn't be to hard to find.

                You might be able to go into my profile and click on the threads by me and find it that way, if that is possible. I never tried anyone else like that, so I don't know. Good Luck. Hope this helps everyone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think that this is snowwolf's thread:
                  http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1291183

                  I agree - I wish that we could just clear the awards. I'm okay with them staying, as long as you can clear them. So sign me up!

                  ~Wolfie
                  When you have eliminated the impossible
                  - ʘ - whatever remains,
                  however improbable
                  must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

                  Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's a really good point. It makes it more difficult to see which awards you need to earn. I'll sign!
                    .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                    ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
                    ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
                    ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

                    Hope everyone's having a great summer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks, Isis4ever. I couldn't have done it without you. Yes, that's it. Reps to you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There's some really good points in this thread, so... sign me up!
                        Frank: Well, Joe's driving at the moment, so I'm just jotting down some notes for my last will and testament...
                        Joe: Very funny, Frank.
                        ~from The Secret of the Scarlet Hand


                        ..................................«·*¨¯)
                        .....................¸·*¨¯*×.,¸_¸,.×`
                        ....................(
                        .....................`×- *¨¯) Everyone deserves
                        ............·*¨¯¨*·.,¸_¸,.·` a chance to fly
                        ..........(
                        ...........`×- *¨¯) And if I'm flying solo,
                        ................¸.·` at least I'm flying free.
                        ...............( «·*¨¯)
                        ................` × · ` ©dg12

                        Games Completed
                        MHM|TRT|SSH|CAR|SHA|TRN|ICE
                        LCC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I completely agree! Sign meh up!
                          .¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…………two years and just like that,..…¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
                          ((……*·-·'.….my head still takes me back.……….((……*·-·'
                          .`+¸.'and sing this lie, that's halfway mine.…'.………..`+.¸
                          ….))….…………'……………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..…))
                          .¸+´¸×*¨¯¨*׸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..……'·-·*……))….¸+´
                          (('·--·*…..))…..*·-·'..¸+*¨¯¨*+.,¸_¸,.+´…..(
                          .``+.,¸__¸,.+´…..……(……..'…(….…..¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
                          '…¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..''…¸×*¨¯¨*׸…'..`+¸…'.'·-·*…''..))
                          '..((……*·-·'………'·--·*..…))…''..…`+.,¸__¸,.+´´
                          '…`+.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+.,¸_¸,.+´®ND

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X