Digital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital!

Make even your earliest games available digitally. I loved Stay Tuned for Danger, and now I'm unable to play it because it doesn't operate on modern systems and isn't available digitally. I would also love to play the original Secrets Can Kill game, but that isn't available digitally either! I want to be able to play the games that first got me hooked on HerInteractive!

I'll sign, because frankly I could never understand why STFD wasn't available to download digitally. There are older games out there, such as Myst, that are available to buy and download digitally, so why not STFD?

There may be several reasons for why they haven't done this, but it would be nice if they did.

"If you're
    so desperate to stay alive, why don't you live a little?"
    (Doctor Who)

Favorite ND games: STFD DDI TRT

I have successful won NaNoWriMo :D 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mikki23 View Post
      I'll sign, because frankly I could never understand why STFD wasn't available to download digitally. There are older games out there, such as Myst, that are available to buy and download digitally, so why not STFD?

There may be several reasons for why they haven't done this, but it would be nice if they did.
      I assume it's because it would take time away from working on the new games to be released. I'd love to see STFD for downloads, but not if it takes time away from working on their upcoming games.

Comment

Working...
      X