Petition to Keep Lani Minella as Nancy's Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Keep Lani Minella as Nancy's Voice

It was recently announced that Lani Minella will not be voicing Nancy Drew after Sea of Darkness. I'm hugely opposed to this move. Lani's voice work has remained consistent for 16 years and 35 games. Her voice is an iconic part of the series. Not only has she provided great work for HeR, but she has contributed her voiced to around 500 different projects since 1992, many of them video games. She has been in this business since before many HeR fans were even born! Voice-acting is often under-appreciated, and Lani is a master of her craft.

Reply if you want Lani to keep voicing Nancy.

UPDATE: I'm not going to keep a list of names since too many people have replied
    Last edited by ChicaMisteriosa; November 24, 2014, 06:53 PM.
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN
    SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA
    CUR CLK TRN DAN CRE
    ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN
    WAV TOT SAW CAP ASH
    TMB DEDGTH SPY MED

SCK2 LCC RED iSHA

...How? I Dare to Play

Do you have concerns about MID? Ask HeR for a demo

Couldn't agree more! Please sign me up.
    .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
    ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
    ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Sign. Me. Up.

--Derek

Comment

It couldn't hurt to sign. Please sign me up as well. I want to see where this will take us.
        COMING SOON!
        River of DeceitUnder the Alaskan Sun
        The Whispering Statue

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Comment

YES PLEASE. Sign me up.
          if i find in myself desires which
          nothing in this world can satisfy,
          the only logical explanation is that
          i was made for another WORLD.
          Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

We love Lani!

Absolutely signing. Lani is without question the voice of Nancy Drew.

Comment

Don't leave Lani!

Omi gosh! I don't know what HeR would do without Lani's voice for Nancy! I just can't imagine anyone else. I guess if they changed her voice, I would just have to tell myself that maybe Nancy had her tonsils taken out or something and her voice changed. I just can't imagine it!

Sign me UP!
              Hollywood Nights... .. -:|:-
              .. -:|:- ..............,•*¨¯¨*•, ...... -:|:-
              ......,•*¨¯¨*•, .....',¸¸,• .....`•. ................•´¯)
              .....( ... •,¸¸,'.. -:|:- . ..........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ..•´
              ......`•. ...................,•*¨¯¨*•, ...........•´
              ..........`•. ....`•. ....',¸¸,• ....). -:|:- ( ..............,•*¨¯¨*•,
              .. -:|:- .....`•. . `•. `×.,¸__¸,.×´ .........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ... •,¸¸,'
              ..................`•.¸_) .....................................-:|:-

©L.bulldog + Tigerpaw

Comment

Please add me to your petition. I can't imagine anyone other than Lani playing Nancy. I'm so shocked and sad, if this was because of HeR. If it was Lani's decision, then I'll be more understanding of the choice. I'll still miss her like crazy though! I hope HeR changes their minds.
                Last edited by Royal Payne; November 13, 2014, 12:03 AM.
                Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

Sign me up as well. Lani Minella forever!

Comment

Yes yes yes!!!! Lani is Nancy! Every fan should sign this immediately!!!!
                    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Sign me up. We'll see what happens.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
                      And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
                      ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
                      ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
                      ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
                      ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

YES! Sign me up!

Comment

Sign me up! Nancy just wouldn't be Nancy without Lani as the voice actor.

Comment

Sign me up! I don't know if Her Interactive is going to listen to us this time, but it's worth a try! I can't believe they would just decide to get rid of her. How do they think that would even expand their audience anyway? Are they getting Emma Roberts to play the voice..?
                            .·*¨¯¨*·¸
                            `·-·*
                            .....) Your love is deep.
                            .......¸.·`
                            ......(....¸.·*¯) Your love is wide.
                            .......`·.¸_¸.·`
                            ....¸.·`..¸.·*¨¯) I will rest,
                            ..(_¸.·*....¸.·` I will rest
                            ............(
                            .............`·.¸¸.·*¨¯) tonight.
                            .................. *·-·`All Sons and Daughters * Tonight

Comment

Sign me up. I honestly can't imagine someone else as Nancy!
                              ...............In all these twisted thoughts I see
                              .................Jesus there in between
                              ...........¸·*¨¯¨*·¸.........¸·*¨¯¨*·¸......................¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
                              ..........(.....*·-·´......¸·´..........)....¸·*¨¯¨*·¸.......`·-·*.....)
                              ...........`×.,¸__¸,.×´...........¸·´.....`·-·*.....).......¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
                              ....................................(...............¸.·'·.¸......`·-·*.....)
                              .....................................`¤.,¸__¸,.¤´.......`×.,¸__¸,.×´

So I Thought by Flyleaf
                              Fade by Skittle
                              The rest is by me

Kammy

Comment

Working...
                              X