Petition to Keep Lani Minella as Nancy's Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign me up too!!!!!
    I grew up with these games and am currently going through replaying all of them. I can't even imagine having a new Nancy Drew!
    SOLVED: #01-33
    Recently Solved: #33 Midnight In Salem

Comment

• This is really late but can people still sign?

Comment

• Sign me up! I just found this out tonight and I am devastated! I'm sure that the new voice actor will do a fine job, and I'm definitely going to continue playing the games, but Lani Minella is the Nancy Drew I grew up with. It's her voice that I've been hearing since I was 7 years old when I started playing these games. Lani Minella IS Nancy Drew to me.

..¸•*¨¯¯¨*•¸.hey darling!
        ★-•´..It's so hard to say goodbye........................
        ........................................`•¸......Tonight's all we've got..«
        ..»..Keep your arms right here,...........
        Keep 'em wrapped around me...«...`•.,¸__¸,.★...........................
        rainy
        ..........................SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

Comment

• Save Nancy's Voice

Count me in! I grew up with this Nancy and i don't think it will be the same without her.

Comment

• It's late, but sign me up! I can't imagine hearing any other voice as Nancy.

Comment

• I definitely want Lani to stay. It won't be Nancy Drew game without her.

Comment

• Please sign my name! Lani is a timeless asset.
                Last edited by hrshol; June 5, 2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• This franchise is losing a legend :(

Sign me up too please!
                  My jaw dropped when I heard the new voice. I honestly almost cried. I have been playing Nancy Drew since I was 8-9 years old. I am now 19 (almost 20). So basically these games hold a lot of nostalgia for me and so does Lani's voice. On top of that, It is my dream to do voice acting and Lani (along with many others) inspired me to pursue that dream. Nancy Drew will definitely not be the same without her and my heart is broken, as dramatic as that may sound it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by KarinaKarina View Post
                    Sign me up, I can't even begin to explain how disturbed I was at the end of SEA when I heard the teaser.
                    This. Lani will always be Nancy. Can't imagine it any other way.
                    .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
                    `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
                    ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
                    ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
                    (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
                    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
                    …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
                    ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
                    …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
                    ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
                    I have solved every ND game!

Comment

• Originally posted by mysterygurl93 View Post
                      This. Lani will always be Nancy. Can't imagine it any other way.
                      Me either! Please put me and my sister down on the petition!
                      Hearing someone else in the new trailer was probably the scariest part of it.
                      Lani will always be the true Nancy Drew!!!!

Comment

• Nobody else but her can voice Nancy. She's always done it! Defintely signing.
                        in the end, it is love.

Comment

• It's up to you as Nancy Drew and it's up to Lani to be her voice.

Comment

• Sign me up!!!!
                            Wishing everyone on HeR a
                            Happy Easter!

.........•*¨¯¨*•...........•*¨¯¨*•.........
                            .•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*...).•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*...)¸.•*¨¯¨*•..
                            `•-•*....`•.,¸_¸,.•´©LG......`•.,¸_¸,.•´......*•-•´

Comment

• I can't lose Nancy! Sign me up

Comment

• Petition to keep Lani!

Sign me up! I've played every Nancy Drew PC game and Nancy is not Nancy without Lani's voice! I will stop playing Nancy Drew games if her voice changes for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X