No announcement yet.

Petition to Keep Lani Minella as Nancy's Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please sign me up as well. I am very disheartened by this news, and sincerely hope HER will reconsider their decision.
    [Stop homophobia]

Comment

Sign me up!! The games just arent the same since they changed the musical composer, and without Lani, it will be a completely different "universe"

I saw that tomorrow HeR is having a "twitter party" maybe we can inundate them with our pleas to save Lani!
      Last edited by paperstreet; November 13, 2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

ChicaMisteriosa: Would it be okay with you if I add a link to my sig to advertise your petition?

Originally posted by paperstreet View Post
        Sign me up!! The games just arent the same since they changed the musical composer, and without Lani, it will be a completely different "universe"

I saw that tomorrow HeR is having a "twitter party" maybe we can inundate them with our pleas to save Lani!
        I wish all of you the best of luck with that! (Gosh, this is one time that I wished I had a twitter account... ) But for those of us who don't have a twitter account, we can always email HeR and fill up the Message Board Comments with our pleas. Nancy Drew fans unite!
        Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

I'm definitely in. I can't imagine Nancy having a different voice after 10 years of hearing Lani!
          My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
          A grave left unattended
          ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
          ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
          ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
          ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

Comment

Oh yeah. Sign me up man.

Y'know, I'll admit, when I first heard about Lani not being Nancy anymore, I thought I was having a nightmare. Only in the most terrifying nightmares could she be replaced. Needless to say, when I finally realized this was all real, I cried for about two hours. No one can replace Lani
            Last edited by Dare_To_PlayND; November 13, 2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Please add my name to this petition! I'm devastated to see Lani leave.
              a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
              ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
              ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
              `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
              Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

I just read about this on twitter. I am soooooooo sad. Nancy Drew is like one of the major things I talk about (besides the other stuff I talk about... I'm a very talkative fangirl...) and it just won't be the same anymore. This is really sad. I do have a twitter and I'll probably be able to tweet during the "party."

Sign me up right away. (This is like when a movie company did like a fourth sequel to one of my favorite series as a kid (and still now....) and it was completely different. Having to deal with it again is blergh)
                My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
                A grave left unattended
                ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
                ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
                ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

HAU AE!

Comment

I always dreaded this day. But I always thought of it as the day that Lani Manila died, not got fired, or quit, or whatever! (Sorry about the dying bit) So, without a doubt, sign me up! Lani is Nancy, and if she doesn't come back after SEA, then I am going to be SOOOO sad! When I saw this whole petition thing going on, it hit me like a kick in the gut. Please stay with us Lani!
                  JESUS RULES!!!!!!!!!!

We are Bess and George!!!

Comment

Put my name down please! The games absolutely wouldn't be the same without Lani.
                    ~~this thick air is murderous. i would breathe water.~~

Comment

Sign me up please <3
                      I need
                      ûTo get better
                      ûTo do well
                      ûTo be happier
                      ûTo be loved
                      ûTo get richer

üObama

thx for the sig ndsolver<3

Originally posted by iamnancydrew:)
                      How many big island bucks would I have to pay for him to give me a strand off of his succulent pony tail?

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

we love u Lani!!

Comment

Please sign me up too!

This news is just...
                        I hope HeR reconsiders!
                        Omg, where on earth have I been? I'm sorry I've been away from these boards forever. Life caught up with me.

BUT I'M BACK :D

Hello everyone.
                        Purple in the houseeeee.

Comment

Literally crying and considering not buying the games anymore.
                          SIGN ME UP
                          dαrє tσ plαч

Comment

I haven't been on the boards in months, and coming back, this is one of the first things I see.

I. Can't. Even.

Definitely sign me up. I can't imagine the games without Lani as Nancy. I really, really hope something happens to make someone change their mind, but if not...

I really hope something happens to make someone change their mind.

~HeidiJoy
                            These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
                            I NEED YA
                            A TMB AE
                            THE FINAL CHAPTER posted 1/18/2021! Click here to check it out!

Comment

Please sign me up!

I'm feeling physically sick about this news, and I think I might cry. I've been playing Nancy Drew games for almost ten years, and I couldn't imagine Nancy's voice changing... I know I will still buy the games, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll hate to new voice and have to deal with it forever, or it will change again which would be even worse.

Also, it will change the whole feel of the new games if I can't let Lani's voice take me back to my childhood.
                              If this is just the beginning of changes they wish to make, I'm not looking forward to it...

I just don't see how this could be a wise move. Most fans are outraged. I don't think it's worth it.

-Shannon

Comment

Please sign me up. Lani Minella is THE voice of Nancy Drew, period. Accept no substitutes!

This is truly terrible news.

Everyone should write to Her Interactive about this. Seriously.
                                Last edited by Tedbear2; November 14, 2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X