• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    KoKo_fan
    Administrator

• KoKo_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by paperstreet View Post
    that cut and paste response about Lani being forever part of the Her family is also the same response they are giving to every facebook post. This is the type of things that all corporations write when they make an unpopular decision. I doubt Lani will be doing any voice work for Her in the future.

Her used to be a kind of cool, indie company, now it just seems like all their responses are written by lawyers and totally corporate. Also I have tried to post to other threads on this subject, and my responses are being censored : ( this has never happened before. I wonder how many other people's posts arent being posted.
    Hi paperstreet, your post was not censored. The post contained a link to an outside site which was removed because this is a violation of the message board rules.

Leave a comment:

• paperstreet

• paperstreet
    replied
    that cut and paste response about Lani being forever part of the Her family is also the same response they are giving to every facebook post. This is the type of things that all corporations write when they make an unpopular decision. I doubt Lani will be doing any voice work for Her in the future.

Her used to be a kind of cool, indie company, now it just seems like all their responses are written by lawyers and totally corporate. Also I have tried to post to other threads on this subject, and my responses are being censored : ( this has never happened before. I wonder how many other people's posts arent being posted.
    paperstreet
    Last edited by paperstreet; November 14, 2014, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dare_To_PlayND

• Dare_To_PlayND
    replied
    Ok HeR, I'm probably gonna come off as rude here, but will you please just give us an answer that you took time to think out and type instead of that copy and paste message?! It's not doing anything other than making us more annoyed than we already are. I think we can all agree that you owe us an explaination. Big time. Please, we just wanna know why you did what you did

Leave a comment:

• Lost+Dreaming

• Lost+Dreaming
    replied
    No disrespect meant, but we are upset about Lani no longer voicing Nancy Drew. Thus, to say that she will continue to be a part of the HER team "albeit in a different capacity than in the past" is not a helpful response.

Leave a comment:

• KoKo_fan
    Administrator

• KoKo_fan
    replied
    Keep lani minella as the voice of nancy drew

Lani Minella will always be a part of the Her Interactive family and we will continue to enjoy a tremendous working relationship with her. We hope to maintain this fantastic creative partnership for many years to come albeit in a different capacity than in the past. It’s too early for us to announce the new voice of Nancy Drew but as soon as we have made that selection we will make a formal introduction to all our fans.

Leave a comment:

• disneygirl12

• disneygirl12
    replied
    Agreed 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    I agree! She embodies Nancy Drew!

Leave a comment:

• Haley
    Guest replied
    Isn't it actually 16 years? 1998-2014?

Anyway, I agree. Lani, imo, always did so well as Nancy. I don't know why HeR wants to replace her.

Leave a comment:

• Royal Payne

• Royal Payne
    replied
    Completely agreed!

Leave a comment:

• Dare_To_PlayND

• Dare_To_PlayND
    started a topic Keep Lani Minella as the voice of Nancy Drew

Keep Lani Minella as the voice of Nancy Drew

Lani Minella has provided the iconic voice of Nancy Drew since the very beginning. That's fifteen years. And now she's been fired. That is just unacceptable. Not only is it a huge blow to the fanbase, but it's extremely disrespectful to Lani. Fifteen years of service and this is her reward? Awful. I think Lani should be rehired. I know for a fact that if anything, a new voice actress will cause a tremendous drop in sales. Lani is our Nancy. No one can replace her. HeR obviously isn't gonna rehire her if we don't give them a reason to. So let's do this. Let's get our Nancy back!!
Working...
X