Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to include more LGBT characters in the games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoenix star View Post
    sign me the HECK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good stuff go౦ԁ sTuff👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌stuff right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good stuff
    i agree, u can't have too much gay in a ga(y)me

dr.acula signing UP

Comment

Please sign me up as well!
      [Stop homophobia]

Comment

Sign me up! But gotta say I actually think representation isnt just showing that gay people exist, I think Her is in fact sending a message that they are positive towards gay people (as any decent person/company should be) The whole point of representation is to allow marginalized people to see themselves in media and feel included and like they're okay the way they are. If representation was just meant to show certain groups of people exist, then representation wouldn't really matter --the reason it's important is because it DOES send a positive message about marginalized groups and lets them know they're okay how they are. If that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnMemories View Post
          Sign me up! But gotta say I actually think representation isnt just showing that gay people exist, I think Her is in fact sending a message that they are positive towards gay people (as any decent person/company should be) The whole point of representation is to allow marginalized people to see themselves in media and feel included and like they're okay the way they are. If representation was just meant to show certain groups of people exist, then representation wouldn't really matter --the reason it's important is because it DOES send a positive message about marginalized groups and lets them know they're okay how they are. If that makes sense.
          Well said, you are right!
          Niacin.

Comment

Sign me up! I am a full supporter of this. :)

.ally.

Comment

Yes!!!! Sign me up! Also there should be games where we find out more about the charCyters. For example George is "secretly" gay. It could be a really good way to build tension and develop the characters!
              Bess + George = TRUE LOVE!

"The nature of marriage is that, through its enduring bond, two persons together can find other freedoms, such as expression, intimacy, and spirituality. This is true for all persons, whatever their orientation. There is dignity in the bond between two men or two women who seek to marry and in their autonomy to make such profound choices."
              - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Comment

I'll sign. :)
                this is gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber.

Comment

Please sign me up! :)

Comment

Absolutely sign me up. You can sign me up a hundred times if you want.

Also, I think they should bring Dierdre back, and reveal that she actually has a crush on Nancy, but was trying to hide it by pretending to like Ned. Think about it,
                    in ASH she followed Nancy around.
                    Also, she is so mean to Nancy because she is afraid to let Nancy know about her love. She's probably in love with Nancy, but it's tragic because they can never be together because Nancy loves Ned.
                    Last edited by someoneinboots; June 24, 2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Sign for me as well.

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

Sign me up for sure! I loved Dagny in SEA, see reminded me a little bit of me except I'm a guy and just got engaged to my partner a few days ago. Would love to see a few more characters like Dagny in future games!

Comment

yas

yaaassss sign me up gurl
                            AWESOME SHIPS:
                            += Drarry

+= Harmony

*edited* <-- i did not do this!
                            + = Dramione

if u love dis site follow the SignatureContentRules becoz jesus wud do it.xoxo gossip girl
                            ra ven claw
                            a ready mind ; those of wit and learning ; LUMOS MCDRIZZLE
                            T
                            SOMETIMES I FALL DOWN THE STAIRS AT NIGHT

Comment

Haven't kept up with SEA; but that's good to hear/read.
                              Signed.
                              and all I find are souvenirs from better times
                              ` * · . , ¸ _ ¸,.·´))´ ¨ ¯ ¨ ` ·›

Comment

I'll sign.
                                |¯`•.,¸_¸,.•>
                                Life is not a punchcard
                                .....Make the best of what you have
                                .............................<.,¸_¸,.•*¨¯¨*•.,¸_¸,.•´¯|
                                ........................................[size] ADTR

Comment

Working...
                                X