This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game on Pluto!!! (edited - hedgie)

hi everyone so you might have hard we just discovered a new plant called *Pluto*!!!! I think it would be really cool to have a game set there since you know it's just so full of unsolved mysteries and like such as maybe since there are people going to Mars now to study it we could send the new CEO to Mars or Pluto for research!! i think this would be a great idea. agree if you sign thanks.

1. asiagoaottorney
    2. sarafina
    3. dr.acula
    4. Lost+Dreaming
    Last edited by phoenix star; July 19, 2015, 07:58 PM.

This is a cool idea, maybe Nancy's first mystery on Pluto would be finding a way to survive the cold temperatures because Outer space is very very cold
    I'll sign :)
    Last edited by hedgie; July 18, 2015, 03:00 PM.
    I need
    ûTo get better
    ûTo do well
    ûTo be happier
    ûTo be loved
    ûTo get richer

üObama

thx for the sig ndsolver<3

Originally posted by iamnancydrew:)
    How many big island bucks would I have to pay for him to give me a strand off of his succulent pony tail?

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

we love u Lani!!

Comment

Originally posted by asiagoAttorney View Post
      This is a cool idea, maybe Nancy's first mystery on Pluto would be finding a way to survive the cold temperatures because Outer space is very very cold
      I'll sign :)
      ooh another hypothermia puzzle! maybe nancy can rub two stick s together and create a little campfire :) I have heard it does have an amazing big atmosfear
      Last edited by hedgie; July 18, 2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix star View Post
        hi everyone so you might have hard we just discovered a new plant called *Pluto*!!!! I think it would be really cool to have a game set there since you know it's just so full of unsolved mysteries and like such as maybe since there are people going to Mars now to study it we could send the new CEO to Mars or Pluto for research!! i think this would be a great idea. agree if you sign thanks.

1. asiagoaottorney
        wow luv thsi idea and yea i think we shuld send the new CEO so she can resarch!!! amazing idea . Pluto is just so beautiful

Comment

i love

i love this idea, nancy has never been to space and i think she should go to space. maybe she could be invited by the inhabitants of pluto (plutonian vampires) to help them campaign for earth to regard pluto as a planet again and then when she's there she stubles upon a mystery, of course!!!

Comment

Wow what a great idea! Sign me up! Maybe the new CEO actually didn't lay off half the staff, but sent them to Mars to investigate! I think this game might already be happening!
            [Stop homophobia]

Comment

Originally posted by Lost+Dreaming View Post
              Wow what a great idea! Sign me up! Maybe the new CEO actually didn't lay off half the staff, but sent them to Mars to investigate! I think this game might already be happening!
              I hope you reright! it would seems to be they are listening more to fans now, just look at how many people were satisfied with nancy already

Comment

It's a good idea, but it have to be set in the future. For one thing the rate it takes for any space travel Nancy would be a little old Granny by the time she reached any where. There's zero gravity/oxygen so you can't just build a fire to stay warm (no trees either for wood). The whole time in space our astronauts loose calcium from their bones, causing a form of osteoporosis. Hope this helps clarifies a few things, or you could just watch The Magic School Bus episode about space.
                There's no point in
                Growing up
                If you can't act
                Childish
                Sometimes
                -Doctor Who the Fourth Doctor
                Sig Shop:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwall View Post
                  It's a good idea, but it have to be set in the future. For one thing the rate it takes for any space travel Nancy would be a little old Granny by the time she reached any where. There's zero gravity/oxygen so you can't just build a fire to stay warm (no trees either for wood). The whole time in space our astronauts loose calcium from their bones, causing a form of osteoporosis. Hope this helps clarifies a few things, or you could just watch The Magic School Bus episode about space.
                  y can't nancy just take amagi cschool bus there

Comment

As this petition appears to not be taken seriously by its OP, this thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X