Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for HeR to put the music from the game on Itunes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for HeR to put the music from the game on Itunes.

I really like the music in all of the games I have and I think her should put some of the music on iTunes or Google Play, or whatever people use. Now before someone says, 'you can buy it on the digital music store,'
    I would like to listen to this music on my iPod to listen to it whenever. Plus, I don't know how to download music from a computer to an iPod, I'm not much of a techie.

I think it would be quite a process to put on the iTunes store, but like, I love most of the music from the games. You can also just purchase favorite songs and not 2 other albums from different games.

1. TheTigerLilian
    2. francy4life
    3. Ndfan1234
    4. olbrso
    5. Hermes
    6. mysterylover11
    Last edited by TheTigerLilian; August 15, 2015, 07:58 AM.
    Il n'est jamais trop tard de changer l'histoire
    -Treasure in the Royal Tower
    (\(\
    ( - -)
    ((') (')

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
    Phantom of Venice & The White Wolf of Icicle Creek

I'll sign! It can't be too difficult for them to put it on iTunes, and I would love to have it on my phone!

Comment

I do really like the idea, and you can totally sign me up! But personally, I probably wouldn't buy it because you can just convert a Youtube video (and every soundtrack is on Youtube) to MP3 and then download that off your computer onto your phone pretty easily. But I understand if someone isn't techie at all that it would be harder to do, though it is a pretty simple process if you get some instructions But sign me up, I do like this :)
      To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
      Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

There are actually a few tutorials on YouTube that tell you how to put ND music on your iPod, it's actually pretty easy!
        all of Jesus none of me.

Comment

Please sign me up for this. :) I LOVE IT!!! Hehe. Especially the part where I'm not pirating music in order to listen to the incredible ND soundtracks... Heh. I could just get them from the store, but iTunes would be a lot easier, and I would love to be able to just purchase my favorites.

~livi~
          ¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
          {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
          ... `. . ·…...………………….
          ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
          ………………………………….…………………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
          ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
          -- O. Henry

c a r d i n a l
          the skirmish isn't over yet
          part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

coming soon

Comment

I really like this idea! You can actually put the music downloaded from the HER store onto your iPod/iPhone through iTunes, but it's a lot easier to just buy individual songs instead of ones from four different games. Plus if you don't like a certain soundtrack from a game, you don't have to waste money on it to buy another soundtrack, since certain soundtrack come bundled together. Sign me up!

.ally.

Comment

I would absolutely love if this happened! I agree with Hermes because I don't like every soundtrack enough to buy it. I would probably only buy the ones I really, really love, like GTH and TRT.
              But, Thornton Hall isn’t exactly a breath of fresh air.
              The murky air and the shadows that followed only seemed to muddle my brain more.
              The possibility that Clara’s death was not murder was starting to become more than a plain consideration.
              <<.return home.>> is coming back to the alternate ending boards
              SEPTEMBER

(in the meanwhile, catch up on chapters 1-9 here)
              stay tuned... ;-)

mylo

prayers for the world

Comment

Working...
              X