Hey Villians, Could you by any chance Multiply! Check Out MyPetition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Villians, Could you by any chance Multiply! Check Out MyPetition

I think it would be cool if there was a game with multiple villians to catch. All the games I've played so far there's only one culprit. Why not have the possiblility of having to catch 2!!

I know some things are not realistic on Nancy Drew, but there are somethings that are. Why not have multiple culprits.

Multiple Culprits can allow the Game to be played longer and make the game a little less linear which many people are looking towards. Maybe this could be an inbetween? You know kind of like a transition to the games not being linear.

Also in many real cases there are usually multiple culprits. I think multiple Culprits would be a fresh new way of playing Nancy Drew because your common thought is "Who Did It?". Why not switch it up and have to chase after 2 assailants instead of just 1.
    ~~Poetic_Nancy~~
    ¸.-•-.¸....... I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed....... ¸.-•-.¸
    (. < •´......... To be the person that I am today. .......`• >. )
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ¸.-•>......... ~Staind ............ <•-.¸ `•.,¸_¸,.•´
    <•-.¸.............. .( ........¸.-•-.¸ ............ ¸.-•-.¸ ....... ) ............... ¸.-•>
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´¯|. *•--•*........ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........ *•--•* .|¯`•.,¸_¸,.•´

©L.bulldog
    .--. --- . - .. -.-. -. .- -. -.-. -.--
    DOG . CAR . DDI . SHA . CUR . DAN . TOT . CAP . ASH

It sounds like you haven't played all of the games. Maybe you'll be surprised once you do!
    I became insane
    With long intervals
    of terrible
    Sanity
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Great Idea, I'd like to see a game where you catch a villain half way through the game and spend the other half trying to track down their accomplice.

I know this sounds a bit like ASH but just an idea

Nancy could be trying to track down an arsonist who is burning down buildings in river heights, Nancy could catch a villain in the act and then that person could be arrested by Chief McGinnis. While People are congratulating Nancy there could be something over the police radio that says there has been another arson attack. So Nancy would have to spend the rest of the game tracking them down.

Another Idea could be to have identical twins as villains. They share same DNA but different fingerprints. So that could be interesting.

Comment

Maybe you should play more of the games. Like, it'd be a cool idea to have the game longer by going after two people. But how would that work? Cause sometimes there's only like three characters, so then that only leaves one who didn't do anything. You'd probably have to have at least four or five characters. which I guess wouldn't be hard to do. I just really like the idea of having the game being longer by going after two people!
        Last edited by NDsolver<3; October 29th, 2015, 06:16 PM.
        ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
        (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
        .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
        ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
        ..( ..)
        c('')('')

Comment

Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
          Maybe you should play more of the games. Like, it'd be a cool idea to have the game longer by going after two people. But how would that work? Cause sometimes there's only like three characters, so then that only leaves one who didn't do anything. You'd probably have to have at least four or five characters. which I guess wouldn't be hard to do. I just really like the idea of having the game being longer by going after two people!
          You could have a second Villain that only appears only at the end of the game, 1st Villain could be out of 4/5 Main Characters , maybe even have a game where phone friend turns out to be a villain and appears in the game towards the end, have 2 phone characters that aren't Nancy's friends ect.

So 7 Characters (2 Phone Characters ) that means roughly 70% of Characters aren't the Villains. Add another Character and its 80%.

Comment

Originally posted by DPL_93 View Post
            You could have a second Villain that only appears only at the end of the game, 1st Villain could be out of 4/5 Main Characters , maybe even have a game where phone friend turns out to be a villain and appears in the game towards the end, have 2 phone characters that aren't Nancy's friends ect.

So 7 Characters (2 Phone Characters ) that means roughly 70% of Characters aren't the Villains. Add another Character and its 80%.
            Makes since. I'd like it if a phone character was a culprit in the end. It'd be so cool. You catch someone that's at the place where you are, but then you have to catch the phone character after that. I don't think we've ever had a phone character as the culprit before, have we?

..(\/)
            ..( ..)
            c('')('')

Comment

Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
              Makes since. I'd like it if a phone character was a culprit in the end. It'd be so cool. You catch someone that's at the place where you are, but then you have to catch the phone character after that. I don't think we've ever had a phone character as the culprit before, have we?
              I guess you could kind of say that the culprit was a phone character in #27.

Sign me up, by the way!
              My advice to you would be
              never go to bed angry. Stay up...
              and plot you revenge!
              ~Tim Hawkins~

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16
              Candy Corn, Princess Emmy,and Thumper,say hello!

Comment

Personally, I love this idea.

My favorite games suspect wise were SCK and STFD, where there were people you were able to suspect, but never met face to face. It makes it seem more realistic.

So one culprit could be an in-game suspect, another could be someone entirely different.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
                And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
                ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
                ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
                ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
                ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

Originally posted by crazyforanimals View Post
                  I guess you could kind of say that the culprit was a phone character in #27.

Sign me up, by the way!
                  Haven't played 27 yet, so I wouldn't know.

..(\/)
                  ..( ..)
                  c('')('')

Comment

I think it would be a great idea, sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Moonhart View Post
                      It sounds like you haven't played all of the games. Maybe you'll be surprised once you do!
                      I did say originally that I didn't play all the games yet but I have played enough that I know that Having to go after 2 culprits is not a common theme in the games.
                      ~~Poetic_Nancy~~
                      ¸.-•-.¸....... I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed....... ¸.-•-.¸
                      (. < •´......... To be the person that I am today. .......`• >. )
                      `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ¸.-•>......... ~Staind ............ <•-.¸ `•.,¸_¸,.•´
                      <•-.¸.............. .( ........¸.-•-.¸ ............ ¸.-•-.¸ ....... ) ............... ¸.-•>
                      `•.,¸_¸,.•´¯|. *•--•*........ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........ *•--•* .|¯`•.,¸_¸,.•´

©L.bulldog
                      .--. --- . - .. -.-. -. .- -. -.-. -.--
                      DOG . CAR . DDI . SHA . CUR . DAN . TOT . CAP . ASH

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic_Nancy View Post
                        I did say originally that I didn't play all the games yet but I have played enough that I know that Having to go after 2 culprits is not a common theme in the games.
                        You're right, it isn't common. They are very few games with more than one culprit. In fact when I think about it, there is probably only liken 2 or 3. And think, you have 2 or 3 with more than one culprit, but then like around 30 with only one culprit. I haven't played all the games either, so I could be wrong about there being like, 2 or 3. There may only be the one that I know of.

..(\/)
                        ..( ..)
                        c('')('')

Comment

There's really only one game I can think of where there is explicitly more than one villain.

There are a handful, though, where there is one main bad guy and other characters in the game that are caught doing something else wrong but the mystery still isn't fully solved so the game keeps going.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
                          And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
                          ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
                          ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
                          ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
                          ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

It would be cool to have a game where Nancy catches one culprit, but then it turns out they were just a patsy / fall guy for the real culprit, like a twist ending. Not sure if they have done that yet?

I would love for some of the past characters to make a comeback, or even team up together.

Comment

I like this idea, but I think there should be one or two more suspects than usual, which I wouldn't mind anyway.
                              "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
                              Whether great or small never factor the cost,
                              Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
                              Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
                              keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
                              Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
                              If you need someone.
                              ...He will be One True Friend"

Merry Christmas to all, and never forget the reason for the season!

Comment

Working...
                              X