Titanic!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanic!?

Ok, so I'm obsessed with two things in this world; Nancy Drew and the Titanic. Wouldn't it be awesome if Nancy went back in time and solved a mystery on the ill-fated ship?! I know they just made a game on a ship, but oh well I figured it was worth a shot. Either that or make an adventure where at least a portion of it is on an airplane. That would be cool too! Just some ideas HER to keep you busy ;)
    .•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•.
    (.…*•-•´`•-•*.…)
    A woman's heart is an ocean`•.,¸………¸,.•´.filled with many secrets.......
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.………..•*¨¯¨*•..•*¨¯¨*•.…….….•*¨¯¨*•..
    ..•*¨¯¨*•...(.….*•-•´.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*.....) (.....*•-•´.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*…..)....•*¨¯¨*•.
    .(..…*•-•´ ¸.•*¨¯¨*•.(.….*•-•´..•*¨¯¨*•..•*¨¯¨*•...`•-•* ….).•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*…..)
    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´…..*•-•´ `•.,¸_¸,.•´.….*•-•´.`•-•*`•.,¸_¸,.•´..`•-•*……`•.,¸_¸,.•´

Solved mysteries: 1-32

I think that's a wonderful idea! Or even if the mystery was more present day and she had to work with a team of scientists to find out why it sank...

Comment

Originally posted by Carson.Drew View Post
      I think that's a wonderful idea! Or even if the mystery was more present day and she had to work with a team of scientists to find out why it sank...
      I LOVE this idea. OMIGOSH it wasn't an iceberg it was a CONSPIRACY! Yes the iceberg may have factored in, but it was all planned from the beginning to kill off FAMOUS MILLIONAIRE PASSENGER.

Perhaps like the movie Titanic, the game could be explored in two times - Nancy in the present working with a team of scientists and Nancy in the past (or some other alter-ego character) as a ship passenger. And it takes the two of them to figure out the clues that solve the mystery.

And did you know that there were three (or more) ships named Titanic and every single one of rhem sank?

Or if HER doesn't want to do it as the Titanic, how about the Andrea Doria or the Edmund Fitzgerald or even their own made-up ship.

I truly love that slightly after the turn of the century gorgeous architecture and design and costuming, and I'd love to play a game with that!.

And it might be fun if part of the end game was to ensure that past Nancy (or viewpoint character) made it off the ship alive so that she could pass on her info to present day Nancy.

Comment

Love this idea too!

Yes, what a great idea!! Love it! Nancy could travel to ireland where the ship was built, she could travel to New York and the deep ocean! What about a spooky titanic game? a haunted irish shipyard, haunted submarine or expedition linked with the Titanic! Ghost Titanic sightings in New York? Where the Titanic was headed. Lots of possibilities x x x

: Ps. She sank near the coast of NewFoundland! That might be an interesting place to visit - the ghost ship Titanic spotted off the coast of Newfoundland! Beautiful location with a rich history!
        Last edited by Lovely Goddess; April 28, 2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovely Goddess View Post
          Yes, what a great idea!! Love it! Nancy could travel to ireland where the ship was built, she could travel to New York and the deep ocean! What about a spooky titanic game? a haunted irish shipyard, haunted submarine or expedition linked with the Titanic! Ghost Titanic sightings in New York? Where the Titanic was headed. Lots of possibilities x x x

: Ps. She sank near the coast of NewFoundland! That might be an interesting place to visit - the ghost ship Titanic spotted off the coast of Newfoundland! Beautiful location with a rich history!
          Newfoundland! Awesome idea!

I love the idea of ghostly sightings related to this!

While we're at it, is Nancy sure it was an iceberg that sunk the ship?

Maybe it was really one of Nessie's kin? Any Nessie like sightings in Newfoundland? Or any local legends that might be way more spooky?

Comment

Working...
          X