More Retro Mini-Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Retro Mini-Games

More available online Retro Mini-Games would keep me happy while we are waiting for the MID.

I would be quite content to play Petroglyph Punch, Fox and Geese, Leaping Lizards and dozens more.

Anyone with me?

This would be cool, but the mini games were originally made to promote the new games. They would release the mini game to create hype around a game that had yet been released. For someone like myself who has the games already, if I want to play one of those mini games, I just play the game.
    I became insane
    With long intervals
    of terrible
    Sanity
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I agree that online mini-games would be a great way to help ease our impatience with MID.
      You are speaking with an
      Official Member of S.P.I.E.D.

Comment

I like this idea! Then you could play some good old mini games anywhere as long as you have access to the website. I'm not the type to bring my laptop with me all the time so this would be awesome!
        Case Closed!:
        SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

I think this is a great idea as well. Especially for those that do not have all the games so would not have access to replay. It might help get more sales for the ones that try the mini games to go out and buy the full version.
          ...................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•..........
          ...................`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´`•-•*.....´•.,,_¸,.•`
          .•*¨¯¨*•................................................... ...........•*¨¯¨*•.
          (.....*•-•´.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.....GoNancyDrew AKA LJ.....¸.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*......)
          `•.,¸_¸,.•´................) ........................(...............´•.,,_¸,.•`
          ..................•.,¸_¸,.•´...........................`•.,¸_¸,.•
          ..................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................(....*•-•´`•-•*......)..........
          ............................´•.,,_¸,.•`´•.,,_¸,.`
          ............................................©ac

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to this. I still play those retro minigames sometimes, and it's interesting that they stopped updating after ASH. They could add Senate and the DED game. They did a contest a while back for CAP in place of a minigame, and I can easily see Raid on there too.
            If HeR has the time, this would be fun to see.
            .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
            ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
            ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
            ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Working...
            X