No announcement yet.

Alians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting. There is one book where Nancy, Neddy, and their little friends follow up on a UFO sighting. Mystery Story # 58, The Flying Saucer Mystery, has a slightly different tone than the other books do. But # 58 has something even better than that, imho.

Nancy Ned, George, Bess, Burt, and Dave are in the story. I still wish for those six characters to work together in the games as they did in some of the yellow hardcover books.

Should the six friends deal with UFOs, aliens, or something else? Should they help Sonny with the next phase of his alien world? Can book and game history meld for an alien-themed future game?
    What are you, one of the Hardy Boys?
    Hey. The Hardy Boys solved every case!
    (look for it in The Gourmet Detective: Death al Dente movie)

Comment

what kind of mystery would you like to see about Alians?

Originally posted by Solver View Post
      This is interesting. There is one book where Nancy, Neddy, and their little friends follow up on a UFO sighting. Mystery Story # 58, The Flying Saucer Mystery, has a slightly different tone than the other books do. But # 58 has something even better than that, imho.

Nancy Ned, George, Bess, Burt, and Dave are in the story. I still wish for those six characters to work together in the games as they did in some of the yellow hardcover books.

Should the six friends deal with UFOs, aliens, or something else? Should they help Sonny with the next phase of his alien world? Can book and game history meld for an alien-themed future game?
      you really like it all of it even the part that i last said?

Comment

Working...
      X