More Games for Younger Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Games for Younger Kids

I would really like for there to be more games which are easier and gear for younger children, especially ones which are educational!

I grew up playing Her Interactive games, and now that I'm married I look forward to someday sharing Nancy Drew with my future kids.
    Ephesians 2:8-9

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Did you mean beyond the Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues? Just wanted to make sure you knew that those games were an option for the younger crowd.
    .¸·*¨¯¨*·¸when all is said and done,..
    (……«-·'….……you'll believe God is a woman
    .`·.,¸__¸,.·*¨¯¨*+¸……………………………..…¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸
    …………¸-».'…))………………………………((……«-¸.'.`·¸
    …………'·.,¸¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+¸…………..'…`·.,¸_¸,.·'.…))
    ……………...……………¸-»..'…))-.,¸_¸,.+*¨¯¯¨*+.,¸__¸,.+´´
    ………………...…………'+.,¸¸,.·´

τ н e · m o η s τ e я - signature shop

Comment

I'd really prefer it if HER stuck to their main Nancy Drew series. Every time they try to do something else, it never goes well and they just end up losing money.

I started out when I was 5 having the yellow hardbacks read to me by my parents. I started playing the games when I was 7. I think that was a great way to get introduced to Nancy Drew at a young age. If you want to give your kids games to play as opposed to reading to them, Codes and Clues is available for younger players like the poster before me mentioned. You could try that if you haven't already!

Comment

Working...
      X