Nancy Drew Escape Room Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Drew Escape Room Games

I was thinking -instead of making full blown mysteries, I wonder if HeR could release smaller games that are cheaper and offer maybe an hour of gameplay total.

Nancy Drew: Escape Mysteries

- Priced at $5 to $10
    - Escape the Virtual Room in under an hour
    - Each mini escape mystery would offer a small plot (How did the culprit escape this room? Nancy is trapped in a room. Where is the secret treasure? etc)
    - If made in Unity, these could get exported to mobile, game systems (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC/Mac)
    - These games would come out more often, probably 2-3 a year.
    - Play together with family and friends.

I think this would be a really cool idea that could help generate revenue over a period of time. Especially because escape rooms nowadays are super "IN" and that everyone wants to do them nowadays.
    You are speaking with an
    Official Member of S.P.I.E.D.

I would want the game to be longer than an hour, because I tend to prefer long-form games to super-short ones, but this idea sounds really fun. I would totally play something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Det.JA View Post
      I was thinking -instead of making full blown mysteries, I wonder if HeR could release smaller games that are cheaper and offer maybe an hour of gameplay total.
      I don't think it should be instead of the longer games; they could supplement the main series with mobile games in between release dates. I really do like the escape room concept though. I would want it to be longer than an hour, and I probably wouldn't pay more than five bucks for it.
      Proud Member for 16 years

Comment

Working...
      X