Outer space game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer space game??

Hi, I recently played shattered medallion. Great game btw. At one point when we are talking to Jamila, she talks about how everyone at SPIED specializes in something and how Nancy would like everyone if she met them. So I was thinking, what if there was a game like that, where Nancy had to meet everyone at SPIED because of corruption or something like that. Since it's all about aliens, you could add space theme puzzles, like constellations, horoscopes, or help crack an, everyone knows shattered medallion was not the best game plot to meet Sonny Joon in, and we can finally see what was up with that astrology thingie Grandfather Jin left. alien language. Plus
    Last edited by jcatND1; May 23rd, 2019, 04:11 PM.

I actually like the idea of a SPIED game! Especially if we get to see (a new and improved version of) Sonny Joon. It would be nice to see Jamilla again too.
    Case Closed!:
    SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

That would be a fun theme to a game. Even maybe going in a rocket to outer space like an astronaut. It would be a bit different.
      Currently playing VEN
      Favorite ND games DOG AND CUR
      I could use a little space, Nancy.

I have a space bubble here, you're violating it!

Comment

This would be fun! Who says that Nancy Drew and her little friends must be grounded?! Well, besides their parents. But seriously. It would be great to have another experience with Sonny Joon and Jamila. Perhaps Sonny would be less stressed out and more congenial in this situation.

Comment

She could start out at an observatory and then go to a space station! If they made the game cohesive and long enough.
          Case Closed!:
          SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

Definitely! I was thinking about how we could even learn basic astronomy. longitude, latitude, constellations. and Tophat, that sounds great. like maybe an intern there, except shehad to go to space for reasons. and instead of calling friends for help, she could call Nasa

Comment

Working...
            X