Dia de los Mue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dia de los Mue

They should do a mystery take takes place Mexico maybe something about Dia de los Muertos.
    Last edited by makosharkman; April 16th, 2019, 04:46 PM. Reason: miss spelled name on the title

I think I would enjoy that game!
    []--MASTER♥♥SLEUTH]--»
    HJM©

Comment

question

Originally posted by NDrewRcks View Post
      I think I would enjoy that game!
      if I may ask how do you think it should happen?

Comment

I'm not sure, what ideas are you thinking?
        []--MASTER♥♥SLEUTH]--»
        HJM©

Comment

let me think

Originally posted by NDrewRcks View Post
          I'm not sure, what ideas are you thinking?

maybe somone steeling photo from people offenda or or someone sabataging marchi intruments or someone steeling pfferings from people graves or someone dress as phantom skeleton like in Phantome of Venice or something similar to Coco like Nancy learning a famous Musican stole his songs from someone else or something.

I cant think of any other ideas.

Comment

this was one of my ideas also!!! YES YES YES. I really love dia de los muertos :3 Also we haven't really had any games with some spanish influence besides Secret of the Scarlet Hand, so I think this would be a great idea.
            Nancy Drew
            ...........................................{(¯`´¯)}
            ...........................................`.¸.´

Dedicated Nancy Drew lover & Her Interactive supporter since 2004.
            signature credit; here (:

Comment

oh really

Originally posted by NancyLvr101N View Post
              this was one of my ideas also!!! YES YES YES. I really love dia de los muertos :3 Also we haven't really had any games with some spanish influence besides Secret of the Scarlet Hand, so I think this would be a great idea.

you really think so.

like what other kind mysteries do you think there should be?

Comment

I've been hoping they'll do a game like that for a long time! It could even be one of their scarier games, maybe someone's relative is seeking revenge for something, everyone feels haunted, I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas haha. I think the concept of Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos is super cool! HeR could really explore a lot with that one.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by QueenofSpades View Post
                  I've been hoping they'll do a game like that for a long time! It could even be one of their scarier games, maybe someone's relative is seeking revenge for something, everyone feels haunted, I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas haha. I think the concept of Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos is super cool! HeR could really explore a lot with that one.
                  that is a good idea and lets hope they make a game base on the holiday.

Comment

Working...
                  X