Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next game in England (moved to correct board)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next game in England (moved to correct board)

I would love to see the next game set in England...there are so many opportunities for a great story!!

Originally posted by kmyers47 View Post
    I would love to see the next game set in England...there are so many opportunities for a great story!!
    I love this idea! I would love to re-visit any of the previous game locations and experience different aspects of those places.

To date, HeR has repeated only one country: the United States. This might be because Nancy Drew is a US citizen, and it is plausible that she would complete most of her work in the country where she lives. But maybe not. Perhaps someone knows how likely or possible it is for HeR to send ND back to England for a future game.

One reference that cannot be specifically named lists all the places Nancy has gone for each book adventure. Is she limited to that list, which ended with the publication of the last ND book? Or, is she free to go wherever HeR sends her?
    In the morning upon awakening, breathe a breath of love into your heart,
    and a breathe out a tsunami of love to the world.

♥ ♥ ♥ W h o o s h ! ♥ ♥ ♥
    (Mimi Sammis)

Comment

Great idea so far. It will be really interesting if you can do that. LOL!

Comment

but the Curse of Blackmore Manore was in England?

Comment

They already had a game in England. I mean I guess that doesn't matter. She can always go back to another part of England or something I suppose. No harm in going to one place more then once right? Yeah I would be cool with that the lay outs and different stories they have there are very interesting!

Comment

This thread made me think..... hmmmm..... what if there were little sets or collections of games? This idea of going to other parts of England could become the UK games, in which Nancy goes as many times/places as possible to game locations within the United Kingdom. There could be game sets for Africa, South America, Central America, Canada, the US, etc. Hmmmm....
            In the morning upon awakening, breathe a breath of love into your heart,
            and a breathe out a tsunami of love to the world.

♥ ♥ ♥ W h o o s h ! ♥ ♥ ♥
            (Mimi Sammis)

Comment

Working...
            X