Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigames and Dossier games as mobile apps

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone else who felt that the minigames from the main series (sandcastle building in DDI / parfait making in DAN, for example), as well as the Dossier games would be perfectly suited as mobile apps, due to their point and click nature and shorter length? I feel that they would be a great introduction to the Nancy Drew games for newcomers who come across them. These could serve as a 'starter' before they proceed to play the full game.

Just a suggestion to ponder over. 😊
    Last edited by WickfordVisitor; July 12, 2020, 08:33 PM.

Yep, I've heard this suggested for years on the forums. Feel like this would have been a better and more profitable investment than what they ended up putting out. Like you said, it would have the potential for greater reach than just the ND/HER community as they are comparable to other mobile games. I remember when they used to have a lot of the mini games on the HER site, not sure if they still have them on the website somewhere?
    Case Closed!:
    SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

They do it just hasn't been updated in years

Comment

Working...
      X