All Characters as Culprits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Characters as Culprits

I have always wanted to see a game end where all the characters gang up on Nancy and are all guilty.

For example, SAW would have been perfect for this ending because none of the characters called Nancy there to solve the mystery, and none of them seemed to want her there.

If all the characters were culprits, it would add much to the creepiness of the game because you would realize that even the nicest characters were sinister.
    We've got the wind in our sails
    ……….............…& & the s u m m e r at our b a c k s.
    ©h1................….........……«We're at the top of the world»
    …….......…
    \\ · ¤·´ AND THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

I'm tellin the truth.
    Bum-bum-bum-bum-bummmm. I'm lovin it.

That would be one-heck of an amazing game! All the suspects gaining up on Nancy, all in their own way, dude. It's like, brilliant!

Totally. Sign. Me. Up. ;D

xoxo Ana and Mr. Woogles

Taking a break. See you all soon!

Comment

Totally neat idea!! I've always wanted that to happen. Sign me up!!

Lexis
      Last edited by George Fayne 23; February 9, 2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

That reminds me so much of an Agatha Christie book where all of the suspects are involved in the crime.
        How cool if that was used for a Nancy Drew game.
        "She has read too many books and it has addled her brain." ~Louisa May Alcott

<--Nancy visits China! A petition.

The Dana Girls join Nancy! -->
        Who are they?
        Click to find out!

Comment

Actually, in most games, you learn that all of the suspects are guilty of there one small crime. I love the idea of everyone ganging up, but maybe not directly. Maybe we think we stopped the culprit, but then another one appears!

Sign me up!
          ~Andrew

Comment

That would be neat for sure!

Perhaps the are all guilty of parts of one big crime, and they aren't working together? Then they all run into each other at the end, and Nancy has to catch them all. What do you think?
            …….......…

Comment

CRE was kinda like that—except for the Hardy Boys, everyone was guilty of something!

That would be a cool idea, if HeR made another one like that. It'd make a terrific game ending for them all to go after Nancy....
              snickers
              ███████
              ██████
              █████████
              ██████

shop

Comment

I'm not going to say but this is exactly like an Agatha Christie novel... I don't want to spoil which one because that basically spoils the book.

That would be kind of cool. All of the best Nancy Drew Games are the ones with the best culprits. Some people think they can sense a pattern with the culprits but I don't think that's true. People say it's always the friendliest person and that's not necessarily true either.

Something I'd love to see them do is bring back the six suspect game like they did with STFD. That was honestly my favorite game because the culprit was perfectly chosen and there were like six different people it could have been! I know these games take a lot of time to make but I'd really like to see that happen again.

Actually, I've always been wondering about other endings to CUR. I don't know if this would be popular, but would people like to see a game with alternate culprits? I like the idea of alternate endings like what they did with SAW and Danger by Design, although I also really like when they're not alternate because then the characters can make reappearances more easily, if you catch my drift...?

Comment

There were alternate endings in SAW?
                  .....“My name is..............¸*¨¯¨*¸
                  .....Sherlock Holmes........*-*....)).it is my
                  .¸*¨¯¨*¸.......and......((¯¨`.,¸_¸,.´...business
                  ((....*-* ¸*¨¯¨*¸.......)...to know what other.
                  `.,¸_¸,.*...........*-*...people don't know.”

Comment

I'll sign!-Nicole
                    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
                    -C.S. Lewis
                    ★★

Comment

I'm not sure if alternate culprits would work because then there's not really a point of guessing at the culprit, but I see what you mean!! It would be really neat to see each one confess/get caught.

I agree, the newer games barely have any suspects! Just characters without good motives. They should bring back the idea of the older games with serious suspects.
                      …….......…

Comment

Please sign me up that sounds great! A lot of culprits trying to get nancy but with different motives! Awesome sign me up!!!

Irene Adler: Why are you always so suspicious?
                        Sherlock Holmes: Should I answer chronologically or alphabetically?

Did somebody say Holmes?

Comment

sign me up reminds me of a movie i saw once ( wont give name away)
                          Fav Quotes :
                          "Dibs on the potatoes"
                          "Well whoop-de-do, it's Nancy Drew."

"Uh... You got a steady back home?"

"Hi-Five team Hotchkiss!!"
                          "Don't let the turkeys get you down!"
                          "Joy Trent is a party-pooping stick in the mud!"
                          "Well boys and girls can you say insurance fraud?"
                          "Letters are cool and all but they just make words -I mean get with the game letters"
                          "I've fought imaginary elves that were stronger than you!"
                          "Did you get into a fight with a cat or something?"

Nancydrew908__nick falcone
                          funny. brave. loyal. rebellious. theatre. original.
                          sentimental. cute. caring. wanted. the final scene.

Comment

omigosh! now that is hot! sign me up!
                            Nancy Drew rocks! i'm waiting patiently for ND 26

Comment

That would be really cool, and sign me up too, except didn't Phantom of Venice end up like that?
                              I didn't slap you, I simply high-fived your face!

Purple may be my favorite color, but solving a good mystery is my favorite reward.

You think I'm wrong, but I know I'm right. SO GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!

If you don't love Elmo, than how can you love the rest of the world??

Comment

Working...
                              X