Spoiler Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler Question

Okay. I know I've asked this before and I keep forgetting. I know how to do a spoiler (obviously) but I hate explaining how to do one but having to say "It looks like this minus the star." I know there is a code that goes in brackets on either side of the spoiler code to take away the black box. Help is appreciated!
    .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
    `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
    ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
    (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
    …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
    ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
    …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
    ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
    I have solved every ND game!

You need to put these tags: [noparse][/noparse] around the spoiler tags. This works for all tags--color, font size, it shows the actual tag and removes the formating.
    So for instance when I typed the no parse tags, I had to put no parse tags around them too!

Comment

Ah! Now I remember! Haha...thank you!
      .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
      `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
      ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
      ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
      (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
      .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
      …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
      ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
      …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
      ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
      I have solved every ND game!

Comment

Working...
      X