Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Utilize Pages on Message Boards (moved to correct board - hedgie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Utilize Pages on Message Boards (moved to correct board - hedgie)

I hope I am posting this on the right section of the boards, but I figured this would fall under Technical Support.

I've noticed that for the past few days if I press "Last Page" or any page numbers of a thread, it just refreshes to the page I'm already on. So, I can't look at Page 1 of a thread with 8 pages, for instance.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and hopefully HER can fix it.

Thank you! :-)
    But, Thornton Hall isn’t exactly a breath of fresh air.
    The murky air and the shadows that followed only seemed to muddle my brain more.
    The possibility that Clara’s death was not murder was starting to become more than a plain consideration.
    <<.return home.>> is coming back to the alternate ending boards
    SEPTEMBER

(in the meanwhile, catch up on chapters 1-9 here)
    stay tuned... ;-)

mylo

prayers for the world

Originally posted by mysterylover11 View Post
    I hope I am posting this on the right section of the boards, but I figured this would fall under Technical Support.

I've noticed that for the past few days if I press "Last Page" or any page numbers of a thread, it just refreshes to the page I'm already on. So, I can't look at Page 1 of a thread with 8 pages, for instance.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and hopefully HER can fix it.

Thank you! :-)
    I haven't had that problem, but sometimes I have something similar happen, where I can't see the last page when there is one post on it, but then I can see it if someone posts more. A couple of suggestions:
    1) Try changing the order of your posts so you see the last post first.
    2) Try changing the number of posts on a page.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I followed your advice and changed the number of posts per page and seeing older posts first. It seems that the "First Page" button works, but the "Last Page" button still doesn't work.

Thank you for your help, though! I forgot that you could change it from "Newest Posts" to "Oldest Posts" :D
      But, Thornton Hall isn’t exactly a breath of fresh air.
      The murky air and the shadows that followed only seemed to muddle my brain more.
      The possibility that Clara’s death was not murder was starting to become more than a plain consideration.
      <<.return home.>> is coming back to the alternate ending boards
      SEPTEMBER

(in the meanwhile, catch up on chapters 1-9 here)
      stay tuned... ;-)

mylo

prayers for the world

Comment

Originally posted by mysterylover11 View Post
        I followed your advice and changed the number of posts per page and seeing older posts first. It seems that the "First Page" button works, but the "Last Page" button still doesn't work.

Thank you for your help, though! I forgot that you could change it from "Newest Posts" to "Oldest Posts" :D
        Right; the last page button isn't fixed, but it does let you see the posts you were missing before.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X