little pencils ? <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little pencils ? <3

I was just on the Alternate Endings board and I noticed that some threads have little pencils beside the titles? What are they for/ what do they represent?
    xoxo
    brenna <3
    you're asking the wrong amnesiac.

Please forgive me for my username. I made it long ago when I didn't know any better.

Rank the games!

They are some form of updates from the board changes on the 21st. They are some sort of tags. People aren't really sure what they do... Maybe like subscribing to a thread?
    сαярε dιєм

Comment

Those are tags for users to search for what they want easier.

HIH

~Jack Sparrow
      Want to kiss your keyboard? Click on the rolling face to find out how!!

Click the smilie to go to my new Siggy Shoppe, The Mystery Siggies!

Have you seen the face in the window? I have click on the smilie to go to my 5 star forum!

Click Here

To Read My Secret Of Shadow Ranch Extended Ending!!!!

Do you have a BIG secret that you dont want anybody to know about?? How about the Nancy Drew characters, what would their biggest secret be? Click on the smilie to play my game!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxylove47 View Post
        I was just on the Alternate Endings board and I noticed that some threads have little pencils beside the titles? What are they for/ what do they represent?
        xoxo
        brenna <3
        The "pencils" are actually there to show that there has been tags added to the thread. :]
        ...............Life is like a piano. :49
        The » white keys« represent happiness,و
        ..................while the black keys represent sadness.
        But as you go through [×life’s journey×] remember that the
        .........................................black keys make music too.

(c)haunted_mansion

Comment

They are tags. Users can add tags with certain words that describe what the thread is about, and when people search for those words, the tagged threads will show up.

Comment

Okay! Thanks everyone! =]
            you're asking the wrong amnesiac.

Please forgive me for my username. I made it long ago when I didn't know any better.

Rank the games!

Comment

Oh, the tags? They are so when you search a certain word or phrase, if something has a tag with the same phrase, it will show up in the search. If you click the tag, it also brings you to a page with threads that have the same word or phrase as a tag.

-jenna.

*edit* Oops, I'm late.
              “It's not that you should never love something so much it can control you.
              It's that you need to love something that much so you can never be controlled.
              It's not your weakness— It's your best strength—”
              .·´ ¨¯¨`· , ¸¸ ,· ·, ¸¸ , ·´ ¨¯¨`·.

Comment

Working...
              X