This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo?

I think this is the right area to post this (apologies if not!)

Clearly the message boards have changed since I was last kicking about on here (probably around 4/5 years ago). I can't access my old account, so I set up this new one, and I can't figure out how to put a profile pic up again?

Where have all the old ace ND avatars gone? They were brilliant!

Again,sorry if this is posted in the wrong area! >.<

If you look around you can see that we all lost our avatars when the boards were updated. 😥
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Hi! I just joined and wanted to put an avatar too... To bad that you can't do it, would be so much fun. I took a nice picture from my Berlin property that would be perfect as an avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Erggo View Post
        Hi! I just joined and wanted to put an avatar too... To bad that you can't do it, would be so much fun. I took a nice picture from my Berlin property that would be perfect as an avatar.
        Welcome to the forums! FYI, the avatars that the members had previously were avatars created and provided by HER. No outside avatars nor personal images are allowed on these boards.

I'm closing this thread since the original question had already been answered and there is no need for further comments or questions.

Julesy
        Happy 90th Birthday,
        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Working...
        X