Email Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Notifications

I’m trying to get email notifications, but when I try to change my notification settings I get an error message. What should I do?
    Ephesians 2:8-9

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Even though it comes with the Message Board, to my knowledge that feature has been disabled for us.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Huh... I was trying to change my notification settings on mobile and it wasn’t working, but then I tried on my computer and it did work. I am getting email notifications now. 🤷🏼‍♀️
      Ephesians 2:8-9

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Comment

Working...
      X