Older games in stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older games in stores

I have a question and it's not relating to the message board specifically, but I can't really find a place for it. I thought I would post it here and if there was a correct place for it, it could be moved. If not... I guess closed.

I'm just wondering if the older games, specifically STFD, are still sold in stores or if they're only available online? It's a favourite of mine, and I don't own it. I don't think HER ships to Canada for their games, which is a big disappointment.

Has anyone ever seen STFD, or other older games, in stores recently? I'd email HER directly, but I'm sure they get thousands of emails a day and I didn't want to be a bother.

I apologize if there isn't a place for this post. I think there should be a place discussing HER's online store.
    Kitty

I thought all old games were lost from stores too, until one day I wandered into Target and found a whole bunch of them. (: So it just really depends on where you live, and you just gotta look, but they are out there! :)
    F. E. A. R. L. E. S. S
    is not the absence of fear.
    fearless is living in spite of those
    things that scare you to death.

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear! Thank you so much. You just gave me hope. I was considering buying it used elsewhere, but I'd rather buy it new. Especially everywhere I've looked, it's more expensive than what it's being sold in HER's store for.

But thank you, I will keep my eyes open, and hopefully i'll luck out one day.
      Kitty

Comment

You can always try Half Price Books too - that's where I find most of the old ones. But yeah, Target is great too!!
        We've got the wind in our sails
        ……….............…& & the s u m m e r at our b a c k s.
        ©h1................….........……«We're at the top of the world»
        …….......…
        \\ · ¤·´ AND THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

Comment

i bought all of mine of Amazon, you can get most of them used or new, and some even come in bundle packs, so like for example i got SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN all for $17, i think that is a great deal

Nancy Drew Mega Mystery 4 Pack: Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Treasure in the Royal Tower, and The Final Scene
          ( i just found that bundle on amazon, 30$ =) )
          . In a M I D N I G H T * T A L K,
          in a morning kiss

. . . . . . . . . . . . When I'm in Your Arms . . .`██
          Thats Where It Is, When we're TANGLED UP and can't resist
          when we Feel that Rush

. . . . THATS WHERe It is.................-CarrieUnderwood

Comment

Wow, thank you so much everyone. I hadn't thought of Amazon. I had looked on Ebay though. Thank you, I really appreciate all the help!
            Kitty

Comment

Working...
            X