• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shorty5689 View Post
    I need help with the 10th question.
    Where you unscramble:
    SCPATHEUREITCVE
    Think of the game all of the questions are based off of.....

Originally posted by ClandestineDuck View Post
    How do I get the bonus question? After #10, it just says congrats, here's the code, and a link to post to facebook. No bonus question.
    I just had to wait a little longer for the bonus question. You could also try sending them another message.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
    And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
    ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
    ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
    ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
    ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

I have a question: how long did it take for you guys to get the other questions. I got the welcome message and the first question and I answered the first question with what I think is the correct answer but I did not get a reply, not even one saying it was wrong. It has been half an hour already so I am not sure if that is normal or if something is wrong.
      Last edited by Miss Authoress; August 3, 2011, 10:43 AM.
      Hotchkiss to Earth
      COME IN EARTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Authoress View Post
        I have a question: how long did it take for you guys to get the other questions. I got the welcome message and the first question and I answered the first question with what I think is the correct answer but I did not get a reply, not even one saying it was wrong. It has been half an hour already so I am not sure if that is normal or if something is wrong.
        The most it usually would ever take me is a couple of minutes, unless for whatever reason I didn't get a response at all. (That happened a few times).
        1. Make sure you have strong signal. Then try sending a response to the question again. If the connection came through you should get a normal response next time.
        I figured for me it could have possibly not gone through for lack of good signal at the time, my phone/or carrier (which randomly has given me problems before), or maybe the system (where we get the texted questions from) was busy at the time? I don't know too much about the latter but those were just my guesses.
        Last edited by Sleuth20; August 3, 2011, 11:03 AM.
        ……………………………………………………Sleuth20
        …………………………………….,·´´¨¯¨`¤.¸
        …………………………………….`¨·-·*……`·.¸.¤´¨¯¨``·,……….¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤,
        …….¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤,……………………………..¸.·´`·.,¸_¸,.¤'`·.,¸_¸,.·´……*·-·´´
        ……((…..*·-·´´……………………………((……………………
        ……..`·.¸.¤´¨¯¨``·,…….¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤.¸…………`·.¸………………………,·´´¨¯¨`¤.¸
        …….¸.·´`·.,¸_¸,.¤'¸.·´………… `·.¸…………))………..¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤.¸..`¨·-·*…..))……….¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤,
        ……((…………..¸.·´,¤´´¨¯¨`·.¸……`¤.,¸_¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.·´………….`·.,¸__¸,.¤´`·.,¸_¸,.·´……*·-·´´
        ……..`·.,¸__¸,.¤´´…….`¨·-·*……`·.,¸_¸,.·´
        ©

Comment

I seem to be having a lot of trouble with #6...could I have a hint or a spoiler for this riddle?
          lOvE nAnCy DrEw!

My Game Collection♥

|SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
          |SSH|DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|
          |CUR|CLK|TRN|DAN|CRE|
          |ICE|CRY|VEN|HAU|RAN|
          |WAC|TOT|SCK2|SAW|CAP|
          |ASH|TMB|TDD|GTH|SPY|MED|

CATHOLIC TO THE MAX

Comment

I got it to work! Thank you.
            Last edited by Miss Authoress; August 3, 2011, 11:32 AM.
            Hotchkiss to Earth
            COME IN EARTH!

Comment

I'm stuck on number 3!! I got
              10 pm
              and thought it was correct. It's been an hour and I haven't gotten a reply. And I have tried sending the answer in as many different ways as possible. Do they text you if it's wrong. And if I am, what is the correct answer?
              That's pretty philosophical
              for a guy
              Wearing boots
              Nancy Drew, GTH
              Please check out my latest game review! <Not for the Light-Hearted: a GTH Review>

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy_Fanatic14 View Post
                I seem to be having a lot of trouble with #6...could I have a hint or a spoiler for this riddle?
                Hint:
                For every 5' Nancy moves up, you have to subtract 3. To figure this out quickest, add 5 to a calculator and subtract 3, the answer will be 2 and that counts as one 'try'. Repeat adding and subtracting this amount until you come to 20. How many tries did Nancy have to take?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by NancyDrew517 View Post
                I'm stuck on number 3!! I got
                10 pm
                and thought it was correct. It's been an hour and I haven't gotten a reply. And I have tried sending the answer in as many different ways as possible. Do they text you if it's wrong. And if I am, what is the correct answer?
                You're correct. When you get a question wrong you should still receive a text back saying, "Sorry, that's not the correct!" along with the repeated question. It could possibly be busy, and you could wait a bit later to try again. But when you do respond a different answer back again, make sure you have a strong signal. If it helps, this is the form I sent my response back as:
                10:00
                Last edited by Sleuth20; August 3, 2011, 12:17 PM.
                …….¸.·´`·.,¸_¸,.¤'¸.·´………… `·.¸…………))………..¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤.¸..`¨·-·*…..))……….¸.·´´¨¯¨`¤,
                ……((…………..¸.·´,¤´´¨¯¨`·.¸……`¤.,¸_¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.·´………….`·.,¸__¸,.¤´`·.,¸_¸,.·´……*·-·´´
                ©

Comment

Thanks, Sleuth20! I got freaked out!! I guess I'll just have to wait... Reps given
                  That's pretty philosophical
                  for a guy
                  Wearing boots
                  Nancy Drew, GTH
                  Please check out my latest game review! <Not for the Light-Hearted: a GTH Review>

Comment

Still need help.

i still need help with #4. what is the answer for #4?

Comment

Originally posted by nanceydrew14 View Post
                      i still need help with #4. what is the answer for #4?
                      ©

Comment

So I sent the "NANCY" text and got the initial text back, but I never got the first question. I tried sending "NANCY" again but nothing happened. What should I do? :(
                        ~*My reviews and my petition!*~
                        *Ransom of the Seven Ships
                        *Warnings at Waverly Academy
                        *Trail of the Twister
                        *Secrets Can Kill - Remastered
                        *The Captive Curse
                        *Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

On two or three of mine the next question didn't come to me so I texted back the answer again, which was the wrong answer for the next question, and that caused the question to come to me again. So I would say to text any word to them and see if you get a response.
                          He has showed you, O man, what is good.
                          And what does the LORD require of you?
                          To act justly and to love mercy
                          and to walk humbly with your God.

Micah 6:8

Comment

Hey everyone. :) I made a thread with all the questions, answers, and hints for all of you who live in other countries (the main reason) or are just stuck.

Enjoy! :)

For those of you who have finished, I still need to know some stuff to complete the list.

;elysse
                            - E l Y S S E .

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                              I never got a reply to my answer for the bonus question. Does that mean it was right, or should I try to send it again?
                              Definitely try again or wait a couple of minutes. I got mine right away saying that I have been entered in the drawing right after I answered the question. Someone suggested that it may have been signal problems so keep an eye on that too.
                              Hotchkiss to Earth
                              COME IN EARTH!

Comment

It says, "Correct! The villagers let me in and I find Lukas playing with some tokens. All but one are cows, and all but one are monsters. How man tokens does Lukas have?"

I need helpo!

***merged***

I dont know what else is on it! I think I am on question 8 or 9! HELP

Double Posting:
                                Please do not double post, as it is considered spamming and is against the rules. You should never have more that one post in a row. In the future, you can edit your previous post to include the new information, or delete the last post and post a new one in its place.
                                Last edited by catsandbooks; August 3, 2011, 04:16 PM.
                                Jsd015

Matilda my guinea pig and friend
                                Rest in Peace
                                August 2008-April 11, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X