Merchandise Store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandise Store!

Hey all! As you might have clued in on, we have a merchandise store!

Now you can buy T-shirts, mugs, and a few other great items to add to your Nancy Drew collection. (Personally I love the magic mug and the T-shirt that says “I came to see the Creature, but all I got was this lousy T-Shirt” from The Captive Curse gift shop).

This store is brand new, and currently only a few images are available for each item. (First, select the item you like, then you will be able to choose from the different designs.) So we would like to know what you wish for: What kind of images (or quotes) from the games that you would like to see featured on the products? Do you want more Sonny Joon doodles? Screenshots of environments, if so which places? Signs? Inventory Items? Do you have a favorite character you’d like to see? You tell us!

Post your wishes below and we will consider adding them in the future. Thanks you’re your input!

Maybe something on a T-shirt that would say, "Only Nancy Drew could pull off...... And say something from a game. Maybe have that quote that Renate said about the night in shining armour, when Deirdre said, "Some of us find better ways to spend our time than playing detective," or "Hot Dang" form Fatima, or the quote that Donald said about seeing a banshee on the first night in Irleand. An image could be maybe a key hole, and an "It's locked" on the bottom or somthing. Then on the back it could be a picture of a key and "Maybe not" or something.

Screenshots of environments, if so which places? Maybe the Ca' Nascosta or Waverly Acdemy? I thought the beach from CRE was beautiful too.
    You could have some of Minettes designs, Andy;s whale watching, or a H.A.D.I.T. shirt.

If they could have lunch box, or a picture frame that said, "Danger by Design" and have a picture of the Effeil Tower actully on the frame? Just some ideas, many of them not good so bear with me. :)
    Last edited by Gegee23; October 8, 2012, 03:20 PM.
    are you calling us

FRUIT?

Comment

Personally, I would love to have pictures of each character, but their character sketches would be awesome too. I know that my sister would definitely like a Henry Bolet iPhone cover...
      ~Julie
      if i find in myself desires which
      nothing in this world can satisfy,
      the only logical explanation is that
      i was made for another WORLD.
      Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

I have three ideas:

- How about the fingerprint kit from ASH? I have a homemade one, but an authentic one would rock my socks!

- What about the classic "WWNDD" T-Shirt?

- And the Nancy Drew scrapbook for games 1-25 would be amazing! Just like the one on Nancy's desk, only lets have one that has the game profile and then three blank pages, so we can put our notes in it! I made a Nancy Drew Notebook, but if you had her scrapbook that marked the 1-25 games check point along with some pages to write notes would be fabulous!!

And a suggestion on the current items you have:

- The pricing. Fourty bucks for an iPhone cover? Fourty for a memory box? Thats a little pricey to me. Maybe you can work on adujusting those a bit? I know currently, I am not interested in anything because on mug is $18, not including shipping or tax!!

- kayla.
        Life is cray! See you all summer 2014!
        In the meantime, check out my original game, Guess Who Will Post Next! It is the #21 most popular in the House of Games! Don't miss out on the fun!

Comment

I LOVE the scrapbook idea, so how about a note book for you to write your Nancy Drew hints and notes in? It would have a section for each game, a section, huge sections to write your notes, and it would have a different color for each game, with a page with the picture of the box cover indicating that it was the next note section for your games. I would totally buy it, because I am a serious ND gamer, and I always have notes on hand.

They could sell a charm bracelet too, with collectible charms. So each charm would have an iconic item from each game, or maybe it could just me an iconic necklace, since there will be many, many games. Or you could purchase multiple bracelets. So there would be the necklace charm for CAP, a twister for TOT, a medalion for TRT, ect.

Or a cook book with recipes from games, like the cake from SHA, the cookies from Mr. Sinclairs office in SSH, cookies from DAN, bento from SAW, ice cream from ASH, beverages from HAU, just anything!

And sell large orders of candies! Such as the ones from TOT, koko kringles, Yummy!!

Also. . . .phone charms!!!!! I adore the ones from SAW, so I hope you are listening HeR!

Maybe some collectible easter eggs? To sell around Easter time?

Posters with the game covers on them to hang in you bedroom.

And I agree, please lower your prices!! Or at least have discounts on special occasions.

Maybe have journals with Nancy Drew stuff on the front of the cover.

The possibilities are endless!!!!
          Last edited by roxsto; March 14, 2012, 04:17 PM.
          It's up to you as Nancy Drew.......to never stop playing Nancy Drew games!

Proud Christian

Think I'm weird? That's just my personality sweetie pie. Live with it.

Please! Do not check out my Alternate Ending:

If You Dig Deeper Behind the Shadows : A Romantic SAW AE!

( \_/ )
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") put this bunny on your siggy if you want HeR to keep making ND games forever!

Comment

I just want to say I love the merchandise store! Especially since you can design your own stuff! I do have a few ideas!

I would love if there were character's faces with famous quotes they said, similar to the Punchy la Rue image. Maybe like Professor Hotchkiss or Tino Balducci or Henry Bolet. ;)

I would love an image of Nancy's silhouette or an It's Locked image, too.

What I would really love, though, would be more ways to altar the images. Like a way to make the ends of the image fade out into white or put different effects on the images or a way to insert certain words like "Dare to Play" or a game's name or a character's name or some quote or something. ;)

Originally posted by mints123 View Post
            - And the Nancy Drew scrapbook for games 1-25 would be amazing! Just like the one on Nancy's desk, only lets have one that has the game profile and then three blank pages, so we can put our notes in it! I made a Nancy Drew Notebook, but if you had her scrapbook that marked the 1-25 games check point along with some pages to write notes would be fabulous!!
            This sounds amazing, too!

I'm REALLY glad you guys made this merchandise store! It's great! ;)

--Derek

Comment

I love the quote on the note Frank leaves for Nancy in CAP. Joe actually says it but it's from Frank, he says:

It's like peanut butter and sadness, or jelly and uncomfortable silences.

(:
              GOT ME PLANNIN' TO GO
              Soo

ilovee <3...
              - demilovato
              - sourgummyworms
              - blue
              - myfamily&friends
              - writing/acting
              - nancydrew
              - my phone

Comment

This is the best idea ever! I would totes buy this! (or ask for it for my birthday ;)) GREAT idea!!!!!!

Mollie

Comment

I have three ideas:

And a suggestion on the current items you have:

- The pricing. Fourty bucks for an iPhone cover? Fourty for a memory box? Thats a little pricey to me. Maybe you can work on adujusting those a bit? I know currently, I am not interested in anything because on mug is $18, not including shipping or tax!!

- kayla.
                  I'm pretty sure the prices are preset by the printing company they have gone with. They only get a percentage from the sales made.

I'm disappointed that there's no iPod Touch covers, but again the company that they went with doesn't have those on their site. I think their limited to what the printing company has.

I found all three Easter Eggs in TMB!
                  View the first two here and the third here.

Comment

I would like a Nancy drew silhouette water bottle. I wish you had phone case options for more than just the iPhone.
                    I know that you can customize some of the items, like the totes with different options, but I would like more options from each game. Things that really stand out. For example for TRT, I would like to have the medallions too.
                    Also I would like the option for things from SCK original. It would be really nice for us classic fans to be able to show our pride for SCK. I would also like the classic HER logo, the one that is on all of the cups that you see in the game from the first game.
                    Something else that might be fun is a talent pass exactly like the one from STFD, but it would have to be an exact copy with the person's name on it, otherwise it would not work well.
                    I would LOVE to see journals. I have seen some other journals from other companies, but they took the classic artwork that I loved, and wrote "catchy phrases" on it. I would like to see a nice journal that has the ability to be re filled with paper, and I would like different paper options. Maybe some that are teal, with the classic menu pattern on them. I would also like a cover with the original menu on it. As well as other designs of course!
                    3C0928
                    1e474f
                    The true color of nancy drew

You can click on any of the yellow/gold colored game names for my reviews! Go ahead and read them!

It is always appropriate to leave reputation for someone, even if the post is as old as Adam and Eve.
                    I am a Christian (specifically a Nazarene) , and very proud!

Please be aware of the fact that when you vote people's threads down, because you don't like them, and not because of the content of their thread, then you may be harming their confidence about their creative works. I want to thank everyone for the kindness and respect that you have showed me on the boards, so lets keep it up!

Comment

Anything with Nick Falcone, HADIT, or Koko Kringle.
                      ~*~*Kristy*~*~

I learned that Secrets Can Kill
                      I Stayed Tuned For Danger
                      I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion
                      I found the Treasure in a Royal Tower
                      I watched The Final Scene
                      I discovered the Secret of the Scarlet Hand
                      I tamed the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
                      I rode The Haunted Carousel
                      I faced the Danger on Deception Island
                      I uncovered The Secret of Shadow Ranch
                      I broke The Curse of Blackmoor Manor
                      I figured out The Secret of the Old Clock
                      I took a ride on The Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
                      I modeled for the Danger by Design
                      I unleashed The Creature of Kapu Cave
                      I played with The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
                      I learned the Legend of the Crystal Skull
                      I unmasked The Phantom of Venice
                      I survived The Haunting of Castle Malloy
                      I paid The Ransom of the Seven Ships
                      I received the Warnings at Waverly Academy
                      I followed the Trail of the Twister
                      I discovered what was in the Shadow at the Water's Edge
                      I released The Captive Curse
                      I got an Alibi in Ashes
                      I entered the Tomb of the Lost Queen
                      I activated The Deadly Device

Check out my petiton: http://community.herinteractive.com/...96#post7865496 Let's send Nancy to Russia!!

Comment

I want a mug with the classic HeR logo on it like in the original games.

Oh and I totally wanna buy the jugsaw puzzle using the SAW boxart! And lots of shirts! Haha.

Comment

The Merchandise Store is excellent, HeR! ♥
                          Thank you so much for opening a Merchandise Store! That's so very exciting! I've paroused it, and everything looks very nice. It’s awesome that you have everything customizable, too!! A lot of items you guys came up with are very creative as well. Pillowcases, puzzles, coasters… love it all! I personally love those little keep-sake boxes. Anyway, well done! My accolades!

I do, however, have a couple of suggestions for what else to sell:

1.) Not everyone has iPhones, so I think it would be great if you could just make classic phone covers. I understand that there are hundreds of phones out there so it would be fairly difficult, but maybe just the most popular phones? (*cough*cough* I want one for my Octane! haha)
                          2.) I recall in MHM there was a letter that said "Stop meddling or else!" I feel like that would be a good quote to have on a product. Anything with "It's locked" would also be wonderful.
                          3.) Professor Hotchkiss is one character I’d love to see more of on the products.
                          4.) It would be awesome if you could sell board games from the games. An example would be selling Raid and/or Monster from CAP. I'd love to play a game like Raid against my friends, and you can't do that type of thing while you're playing CAP.
                          5.) I personally wouldn't buy this, but I assume a lot of people would: A magnifying glass with "Nancy Drew" engraved or just printed onto it.
                          6.) I'm loving the scrapbook idea that Kayla (mints123 previously mentioned.)
                          7.) Hmm, you mentioned screenshots of environments. I found Sangre Beach in RAN beautiful. Something about the garden in CRY was nice too; it had this eerie, yet calm feel to it. The garden in the ryokan of SAW would be a nice addition to landscape views as well.
                          8.) I think just basic pens and pencils with a Nancy Drew silhouette would be nice. Or you could have a pencil for each game with a different design on it. I would go for that! Pencils/pens are something that everyone uses every day, whether for work, school, college, etc. It would be a very practical thing that I would definitely invest in. (As long as it wasn't like 10 dollars for a pencil.)
                          9.) What if you could have the game cover art, (like what the front of a box/container for the game looks like) on a folder? I know I always put my notes in a folder, so I’m sure others might as well.
                          10.) I really don't like how the t-shirts just have the custom picture in a small space in the middle of the t-shirt. If they are going to be like that, it would be nice to change the t-shirt color, so it would blend better. The way it is now, certain ones would just be smack dab in the middle of the shirt with an obvious square outline where the picture ends and then the white of the shirt. It looks like one of those things I can just take and iron onto a shirt. I know you guys can do so much better than that, this being why I'm mentioning it. :)

Sorry that some of these ideas are so silly, and if I came across rude at all you misinterpreted my tone haha! Just sharing my thoughts. :) Thanks again for the Merchandise Store! It's so exciting! I hope to be buying from it soon.

~Rachel
                          Last edited by GetAClueGirlz; March 16, 2012, 08:21 AM.
                          ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
                          ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
                          ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
                          .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
                          (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
                          really miss you all!
                          -rachel <3

Comment

I was wondering. Say I wanted the Blackmoor Manor gates on a pillowcase. That image is a mostly-blackish square. Based on the customization program, it seems like it would print as this square image at the center of a white pillowcase, which I think would look dumb. Is there a way to change the background color so that the image would be surrounded by a blackish-purple that matches? If not, there should be.
                            "For a while these reveries provided an outlet for his imagination; they were a satisfactory hint of the unreality of reality, a promise that the rock of the world was founded securely on a fairy's wing..."
                            --The Great Gatsby

You want the "old Nancy" back? Let's talk about it!

Comment

I'm so excited for this merchandise store!! The only thing I suggest is get an "It's Locked" logo! I would love a shirt that says that!
                              .·*¨¯¨*·¸
                              `·-·*
                              .....) Your love is deep.
                              .......¸.·`
                              ......(....¸.·*¯) Your love is wide.
                              .......`·.¸_¸.·`
                              ....¸.·`..¸.·*¨¯) I will rest,
                              ..(_¸.·*....¸.·` I will rest
                              ............(
                              .............`·.¸¸.·*¨¯) tonight.
                              .................. *·-·`All Sons and Daughters * Tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X