Merchandise Store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a stationary set would be cool. It could contain:

-10 pack of pencils(Pick from a variety of character names to have on the pencils)
    -2 pens(Could have sayings from any game you want;You could choose)
    -1 eraser(HeRinteractive Logo on it)
    -notepad(could say "Dare to Write" or "Nancy's Notes")
    -Pencil Sharpener(In a shape of a magnifying glass;if possible)
    -Plus a free CD that has exclusive mini games/or wallpapers
    Last edited by dance_star1734; March 31, 2012, 10:53 AM.
    ¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
    . ...*.¸¸.’
    it's the crazy people who enjoy life
    ........‘.¸¸.´¨¯)) .. //«
    so it's a good thing I'm
    crazy

Comment

The store definitely needs some more Hardy Boys pictures!!!

Also, I REALLY want a Koko Kringle pillowcase, but for some reason that image isn't available for pillowcases. :(

Comment

I would love to be able to buy the purple Nancy Drew notebook that is available with the Nancy Drew Collector's Edition Fan Favorites. I was so excited when I saw the journal, but was pretty bummed when I saw that I had to buy games I already own in order to get it. It would be awesome if it were possible for us to buy it on the merchandise store.

Comment

Will the merchandise store ever have posters to buy? I love Nancy Drew and want to decorate my walls but the only poster I have close to Nancy Drew is the movie poster but it's really small. ): On another note, I love the store and wish I could purchase everything in it!:3

Comment

Shirts

Has anyone ordered a shirt from the store? I wanna get the "I came to see the Creature" shirt. But when I put the design on a white shirt the image is inside a bright white box. I don't want the shirt if it's gonna look like that. So is that just something from the site and my shirt would just have the picture straight on the shirt without the white box?
            ===================
            ===================
            ===================
            ===================
            ===================
            ===================©happy_bunny
            DENMARK

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
              Has anyone ordered a shirt from the store? I wanna get the "I came to see the Creature" shirt. But when I put the design on a white shirt the image is inside a bright white box. I don't want the shirt if it's gonna look like that. So is that just something from the site and my shirt would just have the picture straight on the shirt without the white box?
              I have not, but would love to. I think that box you're seeing on the shirt is just there to help you position the image. Since you can zoom in/out and "customize" the image, I'm guessing it's there to show you the area you have to work with as far as placement -- for example, you won't be able to move your image any higher, lower, left, or right.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I understand. That box has been on every image I've placed on a shirt.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
              And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
              ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
              ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
              ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
              ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

I just broke one of my old mugs and it gave me the perfect opportunity to buy a mug with the HeR logo on it! I'm so excited to see it once it gets here.

It would be great if you guys could make some magnets or button badges. Maybe with "It's Locked" or Nancy's silhouette on them. Although any merchandise with "It's Locked" would be nice XD

And I second the idea of the "WWNDD" shirts.

Also, I have an issue with the page itself. A lot of people have said it's confusing to have the white box that positions the image in the preview of your customized product (or, in the case of my mug preview, have the image extend off of the product). It would be nice to have a separate part to position the image and another part that more accurately depicts what the product will look like.
                ~*My reviews and my petition!*~
                *Ransom of the Seven Ships
                *Warnings at Waverly Academy
                *Trail of the Twister
                *Secrets Can Kill - Remastered
                *The Captive Curse
                *Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

I think it would be cool to do something with Nancy and Ned's silhouettes together.

I also agree with those who want the board games!

"WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE criticizing ANYONE...
                  ▐▐ just remember that

all the people in this world

haven't had the advantages that you've had."
                  {THE GREAT GATSBY}

Comment

Originally posted by 100%CATLOVER View Post
                    !

Also, I REALLY want a Koko Kringle pillowcase, but for some reason that image isn't available for pillowcases. :(
                    Actually, you can get a koko kringle image on your pillow case. When you are able to choose from all of the games under stock albums, scroll all the way down and click on Her Interactive. The HER logos AND the koko kringle pic are under that folder (:
                    "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
                    You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
                    there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
                    ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comment

Hey everyone! Just giving you an update about our Merchandise store: Before, the Koko Kringle image was only available on small products, like the iPhone case, because this image was originally small. Now, the Koko Kringle image is available on all the products. Like poohdo said, you can find the Koko image in the Her Interactive folder, since the Koko Kringle can be found in multiple games, we couldn't restrict it to one game title.

You will also notice that we have some Tomb of the Lost Queen art up available. Hooray!

White box?! What white box? Some of you have noticed that a white square background/box appears behind your image in the preview while designing on a white product, like the T-shirts. No worries! That white box will not show up on the final product. It will disappear once it goes to print.

Also, thanks for your product ideas! We are working on getting some of them up on our store, so stay tuned for future additions! As for the image requests, I'm making a list of these, especially the popular images and quotes. Keep those ideas coming so we can add more!

Comment

I think you should sell the collecter's tin in the merchandise store. But without the games. Just the tin and the jornal. Cause a lot of people whould like it, but they already have one of the games in the tin.

Comment

I would love to have Nancy Drew pencil cases in the Merchandise store big ones and small ones for people to choose what size and i think that it would be AWESOME to have the CAP necklace in the merchandise store too

Comment

***edited*** Those posters in the video Phoenix had put up on youtube? I would love those to go on market! I'd cover my bedroom walls with them all xD
                            Last edited by catsandbooks; July 14, 2012, 05:51 PM.
                            ● • ◦ ° The Screaming Banshee ° ◦ • ●

Comment

Koko cringels!! Yum!
                              all of Jesus none of me.

Comment

the merchandise store is awesome! However I am disappointed that SCK, STFD and several other earlier games have very few options for images.

Another thing that would be awesome would be if HeR made specific items from games- eg. A scarlet handprint necklace from SSH!
                                For girls who aren't afraid of a mouse......

Comment

Working...
                                X