MID Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MID Issues

I'm having an issue with my Midnight in Salem game. It orginally froze on me and I had to do a forced shut down on my computer. Then, I uninstalled the game, so I could reinstall it. Unfortunately, now it bypasses the home screen all together and brings me to a basically blank screen, almost a skeleton screen or something. It's still showing after another uninstall/reinstall and I'm not sure what to do. I emailed tech support but they aren't open again until Friday. Does anyone have any ideas?

I had the exact same thing happen to me, it opens to a black screen and I hear the beginning music and then it stops and stays on the black screen :(

Comment

I bought the game from HerInteractive’s site over two hours ago and have been struggling with it since. The first three times I launched it, it made it to the initial loading screen before freezing my whole computer and I had to force shut down and restart. This happened all three times.

Then, I uninstalled, reinstalled (which took over half an hour), and now when I launch it, it loads past that initial loading screen to a gray one that says BOOK OF APOLOGIES at the top, a lot of X’s along the bottom and an immense amount of overlapping text in the righthand corner.

Comment

Working...
      X