Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't let me purchase Ransom of the 7 Ships

Hi!
    The button to purchase ransom of the seven ships is grayed out on the herinteractive site and it doesn't even appear in the steam store. Why is this? Would like to buy/play it!
    Thanks!

This is interesting- I just checked where I always buy my game downloads and it isn't available there either. I would suggest you contact HeR Interactive directly and ask about it. Maybe it is in the works to be remastered ()- it just seems strange that it was suddenly and mysteriously pulled.
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trufflebuck View Post
      Hi!
      The button to purchase ransom of the seven ships is grayed out on the herinteractive site and it doesn't even appear in the steam store. Why is this? Would like to buy/play it!
      Thanks!
      A Nancy Drew Facebook group started a campaign to cancel it and HeR caved to the mob

Comment

I guess that means you will have to find a hard copy on a resale site. Hopefully you have a disk drive.

here.

Comment

Originally posted by paperstreet View Post

A Nancy Drew Facebook group started a campaign to cancel it and HeR caved to the mob
          Do you mind elaborating? Was there something in the game that was considered to be offensive? It's been awhile since I first played it but nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Trufflebuck View Post

Do you mind elaborating? Was there something in the game that was considered to be offensive? It's been awhile since I first played it but nothing comes to mind.
            You can find a discussion and explanation on this post: https://community.herinteractive.com...as-been-pulled

here.

Comment

Working...
            X