Haunted Carousel Issues Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Carousel Issues Running

I am digitally steam library sharing the game Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel and I was able to play it the first time but when I went back to resume play the game immediately crashed upon startup but would stay active in the tab. Each time I clocked on the program it would play another piece of the theme song and then close itself. I have to force stop it when this happens. Last night I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it worked fine but this morning it is having the same issue and nothing seems to work. I have verified the integrity of the game's files and it says everything is ok. I really want to finish solving this mystery but I am unsure of how to get the game to run, I am not sure what changed. I am running windows 10 home version 20H2, OS build 19042.1052, experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 27, 2021, 05:24 PM. Reason: Moved to correct board

Make sure to look at the patches and advice on the tech support forum from the drop down menus above. Sometimes a patch that describes a problem will fix others. If none of that works you will probably need to email tech support.
    He has showed you, O man, what is good.
    And what does the LORD require of you?
    To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly with your God.

Micah 6:8

Comment

Working...
    X