Moving games from one PC to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving games from one PC to another

Hi. I just got a new computer and I'm not very tech savvy. My previous laptop I'd had for about 9 years and now I'm trying to figure out how to move the digital games to my new computer. I have discs for the very early ones but then I started getting digital and I can't figure it out.
    He would be hard to chase,………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
    But good to catch.'………………'·-·*……))
    And he could change the world….…..¸¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸¸
    With his hands behind his back....'¸+´´…¸-»……))
    ……………...………………((….…'+.,¸_¸.+'
    ……..….¸+*¨¯¨*+¸……..¸.+*´¨¯¨*+¸
    …..……((…'..*·--·'….¸+´…..…*·--·'
    ……..….``+.,¸__¸,.+´

You might be able to save them from your old laptop to a flash drive or a cd and install them on the new laptop from that.

Or maybe save them from your old laptop out to the cloud and redownload them into the new laptop that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kalliopiea View Post
      You might be able to save them from your old laptop to a flash drive or a cd and install them on the new laptop from that.

Or maybe save them from your old laptop out to the cloud and redownload them into the new laptop that way.
      I had to send my game to HER once for Tech Support, and they made a point of making sure I sent the entire folder. I think the flash drive should work as long as you move it all in the folder.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I have never had any luck with this. I was told too late that the only way to transfer digital downloads is to copy all files, including the setup files which are only available the very first time you download the game. I have a couple bonus editions and games borrowed from the library that are stuck where they are because I no longer have access to the proper files, either from downloads or discs.

Comment

Working...
        X