Old Nancy Drew games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Nancy Drew games

Hello everyone. I have several questions so please bear with me. #1: I really want to play Ghost of Thornton Hall on my MacBook Air laptop that has macOS Monterey version 12.2. Is there a way to do that? #2: I have a lot of old ND game discs that I really want to play, such as Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, etc. Is there a way that I can play them? And the final question - I have never played Legend of the Crystal Skull. Is there a way to play it? Please help me - I really want to play these games again because they are so much fun!!!
    saraht

I don't have a MAC myself and cannot answer your first question. As to the older games, if they aren't MAC compatible, I don't know that there is a way to install them (unless you can somehow put a Windows virtual box on a MAC, and I don't know if that's possible). Any games before Trail of the Twister were not designed to be played on MAC computers, so you might be out of luck with those earlier games.
    Olallie

Bet Rawley: Oh, yes, and I kept that triangular-shaped chest in the den. It used to belong to Meryl Humber – he was Frances’ father – and I figured since I was keeping that picture of Frances, it was only fair that I keep something of his.
    Ed Rawley: What kinda logic is that?
    Bet Rawley: Oh, hush.

-- The Secret of Shadow Ranch --

Comment

Working...
    X