Snow Globe Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Globe Puzzle

Is there something special about the snowglobe? I keep getting the two (2) red hands on either side of the bottom portion of it, and I can't do anything else with it. Do I need something else? I have already done the cake, and have found the other portion of the little "Golden Train", do I need to use this? I think I found a jewel, but apparently until I do this snow globe it wont allow me to pick it up yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry I can't help you but I have a question for you. Where did you find the snow globe? I'm supposed to be searching for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!

It is in the children's carriage, as you go towards the door to leave, look down at the floor and towards your right. It is a small brown box with a doll sitting on it. But you must first have looked at the drawing/painting with the castle on it right below it is a drawing with a teddy bear and a princess holding a snow globe and the bear is holding a key.

Hope this helpsyou out. I have since finished this game and replayed it a second time around in record time! It was even better then! Have fun!
      Last edited by veja; September 22, 2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nancydrewgamr67 View Post
        I'm sorry I can't help you but I have a question for you. Where did you find the snow globe? I'm supposed to be searching for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

***SPOILER ALERT***

If you turn towards the door as if you were going to leave the childrens carriage, then look down and a little to your right, you should see a doll sitting on top of a small wooden box. It is inside that box. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X